Bullied in Prison

You sat down in the corner of the room crying for your parents, no matter how long you cried the robots still beeped at you, called you names and made nasty sounds straight from heck.
Then a man with a lanky body shape, black hair, a goaty and a black turtle neck came into view, the robot minions made way for his path, his hands behind his back, he petted out an evil chuckle.
"Aww you poor little baby" he teased as he laughed, "you think you can live your life on a beautiful sight of nature, (giggles) Nonononono, you won't last like that forever, you will stay with me and I will raise you as my little sidekick. Perhaps you will do what I say, and I'll have you drive my jet one day and be mine forever! dear child. (evil chuckle)"

as you heard the words, you couldn't help but panic, you had chills down your spine, you didn't have anything to eat, or a go cup of water, all you had was your iPhone in your pocket, but you didn't take it out because you were afraid he would steal it from you. " but if you know why I want you to be my lovely little sidekick, here's why. When I was young, I used animals as machinery for my inventions, but my neighbors hated my fabulous inventions and they set my animals free, another story is that some animals can be dangerous, a lizard bit my butt really bad, I screamed, and another story is that I got bit by a baby white bear when programming it for a show. I hated nature! And that's my story and why I want YOU! to become my sidekick."

You tried to convince him that the white bear was called a polar bear, but- "Shut Up, enough with your stupid science mouth, you think your smarter then me?" The man mocked you, he laughed like a vampire.
"Ooh I forgot to tell you my name, my bad! I'm Zach Varmitech, you can call me Zach, but here are the Rules! No science no nature, and no animals, SNAP! understand?" You nodded so he could give you your space, "Good, have fun Crybaby"
Then they left your sight, there was nothing, you took out your iPhone and snapped a few pics of the jail cell for the police, but you didn't post them because you couldn't risk getting in trouble with Zach or the other bots patrolling the place.