(㇏(41)ノ)

Morning dawned upon the Moonshire territory.
Warrick took Sean to the pet care house, threatening the new help that if he's harmed, he'd be drinking vampire blood tonight for dinner.

He and Khumbani, had their breakfast with the family, acting like they normally would.

Quinton kept glaring at Khumbani. When Warrick noticed, he glared at Quinton. “What's your problem!”

“Doesn't he have his own kingdom to run? Why's he here!”

“He's an invited guest. You will treat him with respect.” Warrick growled.

“Well, for in case you missed it. Until Devon is back, I'm in charge. I don't trust him.”

“ENOUGH!” Valaria slammed her fist into the table.

Warrick immediately apologized. Valaria looked at first shocked at Warrick, but turned to Quinton. “He's your brother's guest. You don't have to entertain him.”

“My apologies, King Khumbani.” Valaria started, but Khumbani just smiled.

“Perfectly fine, Your highness.” Khumbani smiled. “And please, you may just call me Khumbani.” Valaria smiled back at him and nodded.

Quinton rolled his eyes, but frowned when he saw red smoke in the air. “The hell is that!” Quinton growled.

Warrick turned to face the windows, his eyes widening. “Mother! It's Devon!” Without a second thought, Valaria followed after Warrick. Khumbani followed as well.

“Warrick, wait!” Valaria shouted.

Warrick didn't listen. He knew it was Devon. Valaria and Khumbani followed Warrick into the woods.

Looking out ahead, Warrick saw Devon and Dan. With Dan piggyback riding on Devon's back, Devon came to a screeching holt when he saw Warrick.

One dusty cloud cloid later, the two princes crashed into one another. Devon threw Dan off his back, making him skid down onto the ground as Devon tumbled into Warrick, who tried to slow down.

Dan groaned as he heard Warrick and Devon groan from their pain. It wasn't long until Valaria and Khumbani had arrived.

Dan stood up, going to Devon and Warrick. “Hi, Warrick.” Dan greeted softly.

“Hi…” He cracked open his eyes and saw an eye patch wearing Dan smiling down at him.
Warrick groaned as Dan helped Devon up to his feet, only to get tackled by his mother.

“DEVON! OH MY GOD!” Devon wrapped his arms around his mother. “What happened! Where were you! You scared us to death!”

When Devon didn't say anything, Valaria pulled away to look at him. “Honey, please speak to me.”

“I, uh…there's a lot to explain, but I am fine.” Devon glanced towards Dan and saw Warrick kept poking his face, while Khumbani stared at Dan with wonder.

Valaria turned around, making Warrick and Khumbani straighten themselves up. “Your pet is alive?” Dan immediately bowed down, remembering he had to act like a pet.

“Devon, what the hell happened? Were you chased!” She suddenly asked, on high alert of everything around her.

“We escaped. I managed to find Dan along the way.” Devon lied. “Just, give me a moment and I'll explain everything, okay?”
“But first, can we just get home?”

Devon walked around his mother, kneeling down lower for Dan to hop on. Valaria went to Devon and kissed his forehead.

“Let's get you cleaned up and rested.” Valaria agreed. Devon nodded with a smile and they sped away.