Memory danger lane

Chae-won pov

Seeing this place felt odd. A place which was once filled with nice memories with my family turned into a place filled with horrors and nightmares. It hurts.. I missed my sister so damn much but i could back down now. I wanted the truth and I must get it by any means.

I was trying to recreate the scene from the point of view of my sister. Which was an actual torture for me to do, but it was necasary. I had to imagine her walking downstairs complaining if I really had to go to work. Something she usually did because she used to miss days when we used to live with each other. After that she just went to sit on the couch with her laptop playing.

Memory lane took the best of me. After searching and not finding anything I just went on the couch like she usually did. I wanted to play the very last game ji-su was playing. 'What game was she playing again?' I thought to myself. It took me a while before finding it. "Spider" I said out loud.

I quickly took my phone out and searched up Spider. I Started to play the game and it brought me back to my childhood. Not being able to stop, I eventually got lost in it. The game was nothing too addicting but yet it asked for some reflections skills. Typical games that ji-su loved so much. It was fun because to know what card would be next and how to move them on a way to have every element to finish it.

" I wonder what she would have picked and placed as card"