RWBY-4 SQUAD

Ruby: captain/engineer/catcher

weapon: Rose in the hunt (Rithy)

Alt Ruby uses her scythe as a hook, rather than something to cut down the opponent (the shotgun part shows that)

The shotgun part (HT-M8): uses high-explosive anti-plate armor pellets. to both destroy the opponent in one shot and make them surely dead.

The sniper part (P-16): uses high-explosive anti-tank calibers. although Blake's rifle uses the same as this gun part uses, this gun part deals less power than it.

Heated blade: almost any type of melee weapon in this nightmare world, uses the 'heated mechanism'. When someone touches the nightmare's weapon, The weapon will drain the user's mana, if they don't have mana, the weapon will drain their vitality till they die. It can heat the blade to 10,000°c or the highest is 30,000°c.

Sometimes alt Ruby has to admit that she loves to destroy and see her enemy's guts, blood, organs, and flesh,... splashed around her face and body. So that is why she put a lot of Blastpowder in her weapon. (She had to learn how to accept her murdering mind in the deepest of her soul while still in 'Marine Academy', good job drill sergeant) And she is an alcoholic by a crow. 

Weiss: scientist/supporter/dualist

Alt Weiss likes to use chemical weapons rather than actual fighting, but she still uses her weapon to finish the enemy quickly

Weiss's rapier name ''Life of Dual'' or ''Dual'' for short: uses the battery attached to the rapier blade to charge the weapon up until the blade glows blue light with an electric aura surrounding it. Create energy slashes that can destroy any type of enemy in one slash. The downside of it is costs a great amount of the user's mana to charge it.

''Coup De Grace'' (Codgra): is the revolver from her old mentor (her bodyguard) that uses hollow pointed rounds mixed with chemicals, to end the life of the enemy faster.

Not like alt Ruby, Weiss wants to finish her enemy as fast as possible, and not like enemy blood on her clothes, so she finds that using gas will be better than using explosives. Weiss and Blake are 2 best friends, and they share the same interest in chemical stuff, although Weiss uses chemicals as a weapon, Blake uses chemicals to heal, and help people. She doesn't like her noble life and wants to explore the world like the main character in ''The Legendary Explorer'' tale that her mentor tells her.

Blake: captain assistant/combat medic/sniper

She is a doctor, she cares for her teammate and wants to heal people, also she is the ghost, the merciless assassin

She is a doctor, she cares for her teammate and wants to heal people, also she is the ghost, the merciless assassin. She will kill any enemy who is in her way, she mercilessly kills the enemy even her race (Faunus).

''Detruarnto'' is a musket-like rifle: that uses high-explosive anti-tank calibers. Both are more powerful and more precise than Ruby's sniper part. 

''Confodere'': Blake's mother's knife, also has ''heated blade''.

Blake is Weiss's best friend. She is willing to risk herself to save Weiss many times now. Although (the author can't and doesn't want to tell alt Blake's backstory right now, he will give you a hint) her past life is full of suffering and pain, She still looking forward to the future, hoping the world will come back to its true beauty of it, and may her sin can be forgiven. (Weiss knows her past life that it evolving into what Schnee has done too). She is almost a drug addict, but she only uses drugs when her mind is out of control

Yang: carrier/tank/bait

Yang's weapon of choice is a single left-side gauntlet

Yang's weapon of choice is a single left-side gauntlet. Don't let it fool you, that is the weapon that is even more powerful than Ruby/Weiss/Blake's weapon, and the one who created it, Ruby, has to admit that is the greatest weapon she ever made, and it is a bit overpowering. She uses a lot of martial arts in fighting, but she much prefers boxing more than anything else. She also plays all of Doom's games and loves the glory kill in it, so she uses those 'glory kill techniques' on Grims as well.

''Potentia'' is the name of it: It fires 4 rays of super high electricity to the enemy, and if fires 6 barrels at once, it will destroy any enemy on its way. Each shot from one barrel will take only 1% of its battery, it charges itself by draining the user's mana.  The blade beside it also uses energy from the battery, which heats it.

Yang's life is pretty normal, she lived with Ruby when just a kid. But everything comes down, The horde of Grims attacks Yang's hometown. Soldiers from the Beacon dropped into the town and started to push it back and save civilians, including Yang but unlucky her she got trapped in the debris so the soldier had no choice but to cut her left arm off to save her.