Some information about ALT Remnant

Blastpowder, Almighty power of alt Remnant. Use like gunpowder but are 12 times more powerful than them. 

In the story, you already know alt Blake and alt Ruby use ''HEAT'' rounds (high-explosive anti-tank rounds). And they are powerful enough to destroy a tank. The thing is... The tanks referenced here are from World War 1 to Modern War, not World War 3's tanks. These tanks from World War 3 have a force shield that can withstand a couple of direct hits from '120mm mortal shells'.

Back to HEAT rounds. They are surely powerful like that but ''why Blake chose a rifle rather than an assault rifle? I mean... just change gunpowder to blastpowder inside all of those ammunition and it creates the perfect weapon right?'' 

author: ''No. You see, Blastpowder needs only one more thing to deflagrate (burns quickly) itself. Selias's mana''

Ok... Here is the thing. If you want to shoot a blastpowder's ammunition, you need to have Selias's power first. It uses the energy from it (mana), It quickly charges the shot (depending on what guns and what ammunition they are using) and fires it. And because of it, assault rifle will just burn their mana down like a minigun fired 6,000 rounds per minute.

What about using bullets that have both gunpowder and blastpowder? Well... It has 2 factors:

+) Recoil: The recoil from blastpowder ammunition is almost non-existent. So make it very low-risk when used. But somehow, when mixing 99% gunpowder and 1% blastpowder, the recoil of it is still stronger than 100 times the recoil of ''500 JRH'', easily breaking the user's bones. 

+) Can't be mass production and dangerous (this is stupidly hard to explain): It is hard to make because It requires ''rare'' chemicals (this is my fanfic so I can add some stupid and non-existent things so...) It needs detonium to fire it. When gunpowder explodes, Blastpowder remains inside and won't explode, And gunpowder stops the user's mana from reaching Blastpowder, so detonium helps connect them, making both of them detonate... safely. Ok... there is another very easy option... use starium. It is just like uranium but more dangerous and that thing is NOT radioactive, instead, it creates 'starium sickness', It destroys both Humans and Faunus like nothing, your resistance and your cells contact them for a few sec and they give up already. The reason why is dangerous like that? Because it contains a great amount of Selias's energy, equal to 1 trillion people combined (people in origin Remnant don't have that power so they are safe from it). Luckily, it can be used to produce some of Selias's energy battery

How about a bomb? well, simple. when a plane drops a bomb, the Selias's battery will just be destroyed by a very small gunpowder explosion inside. And then when it impacts any surface, It explodes immediately creating a more powerful supersonic shock wave than a standard blackpowder bomb. 

And why do they mainly use gun-melee weapons? although They have a lot of guns, easy to produce, and are also cheap. Here is the thing, Selias's powder gains their user a supernatural reflex and speed (if they trained hard enough) although blastpowder weapon is stronger and makes projectiles fly faster 10 times compared to gunpowder. The people with that power are fast enough to deflect a couple of bullets or dodge a rain of them. And deflecting and dodging also consumed a lot of mana so... almost no gunner mainly trained to have it. But people sometimes still tend to be caught off guard when you immediately fire a bullet out of nowhere and hit them.

(This is my explanation and information about their power, see you guys back in a few couple of chapters, bye)