Chapter 1: first day in 'Beacon'

In Ozpin's office. A day after 'The Meeting'

Ozpin: ''So how are they now?''

Glynda: ''Nothing bad happens, Ozpin. I don't know if someday we will meet people from the alternative world...'' She said it with big worries on her face.

Ozpin: ''They seem like professional soldiers rather than normal soldiers, But they still are the good people that we can trust. Their eyes say it a lot.''

Glynda: ''I wasn't sure but... Does it seem to be a bad idea to invite them to become students in this school? What about their counterpart? I mean, The actual RWBY in our world?? They could be a problem to them right?''

Ozpin: ''Don't need to worry about that, they said they will do their best to hide their true identity too, and I also work on, faking their identity''

Glynda: ''And you also said that they don't have Semblance or Aura like us. Then how we can show their Aura bar when they are in dual?''

Ozpin: ''...''

Glynda: ''Really... Ozpin you made a failure again...''

Ozpin: ''Just... Don't show the Aura bar...''

Glynda: ''You mention that they have a power which is called ''Selias's power'' right?

Ozpin: ''Yes.''

Glynda: ''But what is their power like?''

Ozpin: ''They said it works kinda similar to magic but with a lot of weakness.''

Glynda: ''It seems we still need to be wary of them.''

======================================

The RWBY-4 SQUAD'S DOTORITY. 12:00 PM

Rose Mary: ''I can't believe one day we will be back our 17! And I am even younger!''

They are both cheering each other because somehow crossing that gate, makes their entire physical body back to their 17, except Rose Mary. She turns into 15, not like other

Yodun Gold: ''Yeah! Crossing that gate is a good idea!''

Blank Feral: ''Never thought I would be back my 17 either''

Wind Snowden: ''17...''

They are in their bunk bed, and talking to each other as excited as they are. Knowing full well that their life in this 1 year will be more relaxing than before. 

Rose Mary: ''I remember tomorrow we will anticipate a test to show our skills. And all of the students and our counterparts from this school will watch us, so... try to hide your identity as well as possible we don't want some unexplainable situation from them. Got it?''

WBY: ''Got it!''

Rose Mary: ''Good. Then let's check our equipment''

After that, Rose Mary and her team prepare everything and dye their hair. Rose dyed her hair to pink-grey. Wind's hair to blue-grey. Blank's hair to ashed-grey. Yang's hair to yellow-grey. A while later.

Wind Snowden: ''Not sure why we both agree to dye our hair to grey but oh well... I hope it sure does.''

Blank Feral: ''Trust me, it will work.''

Yodun Gold: ''Go to sleep 2 deadass, fucking 1:00 am already!''

WB: "Fine..."

Rose Mary: ''What is it... guys...*Yawn*''

Yodun Gold: ''Nothing, Rosy.''

Rose Mary: ''Ok...*yawnnn*''

Then she went back to sleep, Yodun lying on the second bed thinking deeply about herself.