Chapter 2: The little show off

In Rowerbey's dorm. 6:00 am

Yodun: *zzz* *zzzz*

Yodun peacefully sleeps on her bed after 5 hours of scouting the nearby city. She already reads the note on Mary's bed so she does not worry about her captain's safety. The door opens, and showing up is Blank who just came back from a whole journey stalking EMC. And she gathers little intel about them, except they mention something about 'maiden'. Blank just casually entered in. Close the door. Take a shower  And change her clothes to the uniform. Then she woke up Yodun.

Blank: ''Wake up.'' *slap* She slaps on Yodun's cheek. 

Yodun: ''WHAT THE F-''

Blank: ''Hey, you. you're finally awake.''

Yodun: ''...Do that again and I will pull your head out with your spine along with it''

Blank: ''Try me''

Yodun: ''... Hey, wait a sec? how is your mission going?''

Blank: ''Not much, but there is an interesting one. they mention something about 'the maiden', which I think is important. How about you?''

Yodun: ''Very leisurely. It is just a normal city though, there is nothing much to worry about. However, I heard that there is a group of terrorists called the 'White Fang' lurking around in it. And there is a robot military force from the kingdom named Atlas."

Blank: ''Well... I hope the 'White Fang' not going to be a dicked like the 'White Cross'. I want to destroy that group for a long time now...'' 

Yodun: ''Yeah... And Atlas's military is kinda like a potention threat to us in the future."

Then Yodun stood up, went to the bathroom to take a shower, and changed her clothes to the uniform. After that, she hears the door open, with 2 figures entering. Blank greets them. And ask them what they learned in the library. Mary just answered.

Mary: ''A lot. But well... mostly about Dust and history about this world, and that it.'' 

Snowden: ''She has a lot of hand-drawn blueprints from Yesterday which is kinda cool. How about you, Blank?''

Blank: ''Nothing much, but I have an interesting one.''

Mary: ''What is it Blank?''

Blank: ''They did mention something called 'maiden' and they want to take it.'' 

Mary: ''Huh... I think she mentions this.''

Then she takes a book of fairytales out of her coat. And give it to Blank. Blank sees that and just grabs it.

Mary: ''open to page 24, and read the story of the Seasons. It must be the reason why they searching for the maiden''

Blank heard it and understood.

After that, Mary and Snowden head to the bathroom. And see Yodun has just finished changing to the uniform. Snowden decides to take a shower first, then later to Mary. 

A few moments later, they were finally done. Blank also finished reading the book and placed it on the table. She heads to the pile of their backpack and takes out 4 MRE packs. Take the crackers, spices, and Coffees out. Start to pour some water into it and let the flameless ration heaters do their job. 

15 minutes later 

The meal is ready to eat, and each of them picks up the pack and starts to eat it. While eating Blank also tells Yodun about the maiden and the tales. And Yodun reports her mission to Mary. After a while, they finally finish the meal. Right now is 7:17 am