Chapter one: Axe

A wet slick sound was echoed around as an axe dove straight into a man's head, the man's body fell to the floor with a thud and blood poured out of the newly torn wound and surrounded the limp body on the floor. Without another moment, the axe had arisen from the man's skull and then collided with the body once again but now with a wet and crunchy sound, as bones rapidly snapped from the impact, and blood splatters around. His brown drenched hair covered his eyes that were full of numbness, the axe was pulled out once more but laid onto the floor. I just stood there and tilted my head slightly, to look at the new gore in front of me. I take off my glasses and pull my shirt out toward them and wiped the blood from it and slipped them back into place. I pick the axe back up and carry it onto my shoulder and walked out of the room, leaving the mess behind. And exited the building to drive home, with hope that the lights are green the whole way through so I wouldn't have to take longer to get home.
________________________________
A/N
Hello fellow viewer, welcome to Murderous Intentions. In this story about Slimecicle, it is back when he still wore his glasses. Anyways, I hope that you liked this first chapter of this story.

Have a good day/night

Yours truly,