Chapter 9: All over again

No ones pov:

They stayed with Sam for a few days, on the other hand, Charlie was stalking both Sam and them. He's been waiting for the right moment to make his move. Soon enough his moment came.

Your pov:

"Oh, come on! I'm not a baby Sam! I can go places without you, y'know!" I angerly groan and my arms fly up to make the situation more dramatic. "No. I'm coming whether you like it or not." Sam crosses his arms and furrows his eyebrows. "Fuck sake, fine!" I gave an exaggerated sigh. Sam unlocks the front door and I follow right behind, he unlocks his car and we hop in. 

We pulled up to my other friends house, Elliot, I wanted to hang out with him because I haven't seen or talked to him for a while. I knock on his front door and waited for him to answer. The door opens slightly and I see half of someone's face peeking from it, they looked us up and down before opening the door wider, Oh it was just Elliot's little sister, Kate. She invited us inside, "I'm not sure what Elliot is doing but I think he'll be here in a moment. Anyways how are you guys? I haven't seen you in forever!" She stated. "Well, I'm not doing too well myself because..." Sam looks at me, as in saying, 'She's too young don't tell her.' "I've just been struggling with a few things that's all." I simply say, and Kate keeps rambling on about random little things.  

A while had passed with our conversations and still no sign of Elliot. "Could I just check on your brother?" I interruptingly said to Kate and she nods before turning back to Sam and starts talking about other stuff. I walk out of the lounge room and made my way to Elliot's room. I knock on it quietly but loud enough to hear, "Elliot? Are you okay?" I spoke out until I heard a wet snap which made me furrow my eyebrows in confusion. 

I open the door and the first thing I noticed was Elliot.. Elliot's lifeless, bloody, torn body. My eyes widen and my heart sinks into my chest, the murderer was holding up his body like a puppet hidden standing behind Elliot. They had one bloody hand wrapped around his arm, suddenly hand around Elliot's arm moves up to his wrist and then they shook his hand violently, like as if a friend was happily waving to another friend. My body is frozen and my eyes quickly start tearing up.

The murderer moves their head up to reveal their face just peeking over Elliot's shoulder. "Hello again!" Charlie gave a toothy smile, but upon revealing his teeth they weren't pearly white, they were dyed a dark crimson red. God it made me sick to my stomach, this fucker was cannibalistic too. Charlie pulled something from Elliot's back and his body falls to the floor with a thud. Charlies body was covered in blood, and he held a knife in his hand. "Whoops!" He giggles like a child and suddenly stops, to look at me dead in the eye. 

He throws the knife towards my direction and I ran around the hallway to go back to where everyone else. "HURRY UP WE NEED TO LEAVE!" I yelled out to them and Sam stands up, "What? Why?" He says in a worried voice, and I hear footsteps behind me rapidly following me. "I'm scared! What's happening!" Kate said  "JUST COME ON!" I open the front door as fast as I could and ran out with Sam and Kate following behind, Sam unlocked his car and we all hop inside it.

 "Where's Elliot!? What's going on! I'm so confused!" Kate's eyes start tearing up but I'm in the backseat with her to give her company, we start driving somewhere. "It's okay. We're fine now, I'm not sure where Elliot is." I lie because I don't want to make her feel as worse as I am now. "Could you please block your ears?" I ask her and she covers them in no time. "Elliot is dead." I said to Sam and his eyes widen, "Charlie is back, the fucking psycho is back I saw him holding Elliot's dead body." I continued and then let Kate know it was okay to unblock her ears.

I wrapped my arms around Kate and held her in a hug, and she seemed to be really tired. She soon nodded off in my arms and I stayed like this for a while, until we arrived at some place which I didn't recognize and Sam hopped out locking the car behind him and I waited for something to happen. it had been a while, and Kate was still asleep in my arms, I was a bit tired and I thought why not try to sleep. I rested my head on top of Kate's head and closed my eyes.

I wake up in the car driving, I see Kate is awake and she looks up at me. "Who's that?" She asks in a small voice, I turn my head to look at the drivers seat, and I see Charlie again. "No, not again!" I say to the driver and I just kept telling my self 'its all a dream you're not back with him again, its all a dream you'll be fine' and I squeeze my eyes shut. When I re-open them and see Sam was really driving and I was just dreaming. Kate was still awake and I also another person in the passenger seat. 

"Are you okay?" Sam asks me, "You were saying something in your sleep." He looked through the mirror at me with a worried look. "Yeah, I'm fine, just had another nightmare of you know who.." I sigh before continuing, "Who are you?" I ask the stranger in the passenger seat, "I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier, I'm Henry, Charlie's brother. There's also no need for you to introduce yourself to me I know who you are." He did in fact look a little like another version on Charlie.

"Why- how do you know Sam? Why are you here?" I franticly asked, "Woah, calm down, well first: I know Sam because he is a friend and he only found out what our last names were as in me and Charlies. And second :he came to me for help knowing that we were related." He explains and I calm down a little. "I'm hoping your not like him." I say, "Not at all." "Where are we going anyways?" I ask. "Finding a safe place to go for you guys." Henry said.

We drove for a while longer. "Turn here." Henry points in the direction to a street near a house and Sam parks. I unbuckle both mine and Kate's seatbelt to get out of the car. Henry walks look the normal looking house, both me and Kate were looking at the exterior of the house while we waited for the door to be opened. Soon we walked inside and Henry says to follow him to a room that looked secure enough to stay in, and we were escorted inside. "You will stay here for a while so I can deal with Charlie." Henry says as we look around, there was everything we needed: a full bathroom, food and water bottles, and two beds. It meant one of us had to share a bed with Kate. "I'll share my bed with Kate, so you can have your own." I said to Sam and he just answers a okay.

Henry locked the room behind us and it made me think of being stuck with in a room alone. I didn't like this at all. I went onto the bed and went near the wall, Kate followed with the same and laid on the bed next to me, and I curled up into a little ball rethinking about the things that just happened. "I'm going to have a shower." Sam walks into the bathroom and closed the door behind himself leaving me and Kate alone together. 

"Are you okay?" Kate moved a little closer to me as I lifted my head up and I sighed. "Not really. We were just in some trouble but now we're safe here." I say with a small smile, "Elliot still isn't with us.. do you know where he is?" Kate asks in which I'm confused on what to answer with but I think of something quickly to not leave her asking us the question all the time. "He went missing, I couldn't find him." I say, Kate looks at me a bit confused. "Why did you look so scared and wanted us out of home?" She questions, "Well um, there was a bad man who wanted to hurt me and I don't want to get hurt. No one wants to get hurt." Kate just says okay.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Wooo! Over 1000 words again! Thank you guys for all the views, comments, and votes!

Have a good day/night!

Yours truly,