Chapter 10: Evil

Its been a few days with Sam and Kate, I was laying on my stomach and drawing random shapes on the carpeted floor with my finger Kate also did the same while Sam laid on his bed. I stop tracing. "I wonder how long it would be until we can get out of here." I roll onto my back and sign. "Yeah. I'm sick of this boring room." Kate stops too and pouts before continuing whatever she was drawing. 

We suddenly the door clicked open interrupting the silence and creaked open with Henry standing in the way holding more water bottles, and random foods. "Hey, just here to check up on you guys and give you these." He walked inside and placed the stuff down on the floor. "I need to get something else really quick." He quickly jogs out of the room for a few seconds and returns with a bunch of pencils, pens, and paper.

"I just thought this would give you guys something to do. Well, mainly Kate unless you two also like drawing things." He places it down with the rest of the stuff and quickly leaves the room again locking it behind himself. I prop myself up on my elbows as Kate gets up and goes over to the stuff grabbing the paper and pens quickly coming back over to sit on the floor using her knee as something under the paper so the pen wouldn't poke a hole right through it and she lightly starts drawing.

Henry's pov:

I sigh walking away from the door and towards Charlie sitting on a chair in the dining room. "I'm getting really bored of waiting." Charlie says while looking up from his phone in his hand giving me a dirty look. "Maybe some day soon you can see her,  but not just yet." I say in annoyance and walk to my room taking a seat on my bed hanging my head in my hands while thoughts ran through my head like 'why is he doing this? Why do I listen? Will they try to escape?' I inhale deeply accepting what's going to happen and I lie down on my back looking up at the ceiling.

I realize I needed to go shopping for them so they wont starve. I sit back up and push myself off my bed and walked past Charlie towards the front door taking the my keys in my hand. I turned to Charlies direction. "I'm getting more stuff for them. Don't you dare think about doing anything while I'm gone." I say to him as he rolls his eyes and I walked out the door.

Your pov: 

I joined Kate in drawing and soon I heard a click at the door of the room. Looking up I see Charlie enter the room and my heart sinks into my chest, in the corner of my eye is Sam sitting up on his bed at the sight of the unwanted man. "Hello!" Charlie says in a bubbly tone. I slowly realized we were betrayed by Henry and then I suddenly hear another door raddle, Charlie quickly closes and locks the door.

After a little we all stayed close together just incase anything happened again. I had a piece of paper and I folded it into a chatter box and placed it on Kate's head in which slid off her head hitting her nose and she let out a giggle making me smile a little. "What did I miss?-" Sam gets cut off by me throwing the chatter box directly at his face. And we all chuckle a little, suddenly the door raddled again opening with Henry standing in the way again.

"Look I'm sorry." He knew that we knew Charlie was with him. "Why are you on his side?" I ask with anger in my tone. He sighs "Well... Uh umm.." He seemed to not have the right words to explain himself. "I just-" Charlie apears behind him slaming an axe into his head making a crunchy sound and Kate yelps quickly looking away and grabbing onto Sam buring her face into him. A thick stream of blood ran down Henry's frozen shocked face.

With another crack, the axe was pulled from the head leaving Henry's body to hit the ground letting blood pour out of his head and onto the ground. Charlie held the bloody axe to the side of his body before laying it onto the wall beside him, and he steps over the body into the room closer to us. "I'm sorry to do this." He says in a very sicastic tone before pulling out a knife from his belt and trys to grab Kate from Sam, and Sam trys shoving Charlie away which he gets a kinfe against his neck in return.

I also try getting him away but I get pushed away and Charlie grabs ahold of Kate's hair dragging her away from us. Sam gets up and trys punching Charlie but misses and Charlie drops Kate leading to her hitting her head onto the floor knocking her out and Charlie quickly slashes at Sam's arm, and waited for his next move.

 While this was happening I tried crawling over to Kate but Charlie stomps hard onto my hand making a cracking sound, I scream from the shock of pain that just went through my hand. Charlie keeps cutting Sam every chance he gets but Charlie does end up getting hit a few times, eventually Charlie punches Sam as hard as he can and Sam gets knocked back falling over and hitting his head which he also passes out leaving me and Charlie together again. 

Charlie turns to look down at me and kicks me in the head making me whine a little and he kicks me again making me fall into a world of darkness and pain.

Charlies pov:

I dragged both the bodies of the little girl and my escapee to my car parked in the garage, shoving them both in the back opening the door and reversing out of the house. And the garage door closes.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hi guys, sorry I havent updated this in fucking forever I just was busy doing other stuff.

Have a good day/night!

Yours truly,