~Bonding~

Hey, yall!! so recently, I just made chapter 2, and I had to end it pretty quick, so I'm gonna kinda remake it in her now that I have time♡♡

Lapis's pov-

I walked into the room and saw Peridot laying down on her be while typing on her laptop, then she made eye contact with me, and then I smiled softly "Hey!.."

Peridots pov-

I noticed the door was opening and saw lapis come inside while I was typing on my laptop looking up videos on YouTube to watch since I was bored. Then she spoke up. "Hey!.." "Oh, hey lapis," I said, taking out a headphone.

Lapis noticed I took my headphones, and she had set her things down and walked up to me. "Whatcha listening to?" She said this as she had taken my headphones off my head and put them on. "Hmm.. this one is good.. but i still like Vampire way more.." "yea this one is my second favorite... so can I have my headphones back now?.."  "Oh yea, here ya go!" Lapis had taken them off and handed them to me, then walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

After a while, she got out of the shower, wearing just a towel, walking to her dresser beside my bed to grab clothes. I felt my face heat up just a bit, but then looked straight back at my laptop, hoping that lapis wouldn't notice. "Peridot?.." I instantly froze when she said this, I was scared she saw me blushing, I don't know how red I was, but I didn't care either. I just hoped she didn't notice. "Y-yes?.." I tried not to say shaky, but I failed. 

"Do you mind if I put something up on the wall?.." I sighed but not loud, so she wouldn't hear it at least, and I got less tense that she didn't see me blushing. "Like what?.."  "Well.." I saw lapis finally pick what clothes she wanted to wear. "Let me get dressed first.."  "Oh okay.." 

As lapis was getting dressed in the bathroom, I started to wonder why lapis would need to ask me to put something up on the wall. I mean, I guess because we are sharing a room?- but whatever it was, i wouldn't have minded.. but I guess she wouldn't have known that.

Once I got finished with my thoughts, lapis was also finished getting dressed, and then she walked out of the bathroom and grabbed something out of one of her bags, but I still couldn't tell what I was. "Could I put this on the wall?.." While lazuli said this, she unfolded what it was. It was a pansexual pride flag. "Yea, sure? Why'd you need to ask me, though?" "Oh okay.. I wanted to make sure because my parents and past friends were homophobic.. so I just wanted to make sure you supported me, at least."

Lapis saying this was kinda sad, to be honest. Then I thought this was a good chance to tell her i supported her and that I was a lesbian, so I did. "Oh, of course I'd support you, and I'm a lesbian! And even if I wasn't a lesbian, I'd still support you, honestly."

                        -Time Skip-

Lapis's pov-

I started to set up the pride flag above the two desks that we get, then I went up on my bed and started to listen to music and draw on my ipad. Then sombody knocked on the door. "Who's that?.." Peridot said, considered. "Hmm, I dunno?.. want me or you to get it?-"  "I'll get it," Peridot said.

I watched Peridot walk over to the door and open it. It was amethyst, pearl and garnet! "Hey, peri!!" Amethyst said. I recognized her voice and looked over the edge of my bed, and then climbed down to the door standing next to Peridot. I never realized how short she was next to me. She's probably around 5'4 just a guess, though. "Hey guys! What are yall doing here?"  "We wanted to invite yall to sour creams party tonight." Garnet said, smiling softly.
"Yea, that'd be fun!!" I looked down to Peridot to see her answer/reaction. "CMONNN P-DOTT!!" Amethyst said, trying to encourage her. "Hmm.. yea, I  guess so, " Peridot said, shrugging. "YEAAA!!" Amethyst said as she hugged Peridot. "Amethyst chill, you're gonna make her explode.." Pearl said. "Grr.. your no fun pearl."

"Well, we will come to pick yall up in an hour. See you guys then?" Garnet said. Me and Peridot nodded.

After a while, the door closed, and me and peridot started getting ready. Peridot took a shower, and I got dressed in comfy shorts, with a navy blue hoodie I got from winning my swimming class championships, put some perfume on, and just a little bit of makeup on, incase it gets messed up.

Peridot eventually got out of the shower wearing dark green baggy pants, with a black baggy hoodie, with  Jake and Johnnie," the tinas" on the front. "Hah, I like your sweater Peridot." I said laughing softly. "Oh, yea, thanks!" Peridot said, smiling.

An hour had passed after talking and watching tiktok, then we started laughing our asses off at this one tiktok. We then heard a knock at the door, and we assumed it was Garnet and the others to pick us up, and it was. "Hey guys, yall ready? Peridot and I both nodded, and we went with garnet to her car. We got in the car and sat in the back, Pearl was in the passenger seat, I sat next to amethyst, and Peridot sat next to me. Garnet told us the drive would probably be about 34 minutes, so Peridot brought out her headphones, and since we both like listening to johnnie gulibert, peridot handed her other headphone to me, and she started to play "Angle Of death." (Video on first page<33) amethyst looked back at us listening to music together and mouthed the words "you're in love aren't you~" I felt my cheeks get a little hot, i hadn't even thought about me liking Peridot like that, so I was kinda embarrassed, and amethyst probably knows we are both gay.

Garnet started to slow down the car and park somewhere, we had arrived at sour creams house, and Jeez was he rich.. We got out of the car and walked up to sour creams door. It was already unlocked, and we went inside. There were lights and loud music playing, people drinking, and a pool in the backyard.

-Hey yall! Just FYI my each chapter ranges around 900-1000+ words! So they might be kinda short! This one WOULD have been longer, but I want to save the next chapter for the party, so thanks for taking your time reading my books<3