Anything for You

Aspen Martin. That's all Liam could think about lately. Her long blonde hair, the bright white smile, and her eyes-

"Liam," Aspen hissed, resting her chin on his shoulder as she stood behind him, stomach pressed against his back, peeking around the corner at Scott and his dad. He felt his heart beat speed up.

"What are they saying?" she asked him, jabbing her head at Scott.

Liam scoffed, looking at her on his shoulder, "You want me to eavesdrop?"

"Isn't that what the werewolf hearing is for?" she joked. Liam laughed and turned back, peeking around the corner.

"-promised your mom I would be around so that she pick up some double shifts at the hospital," Agent McCall said to his son, "I should've been here."

Scott sighed and said, "You're here now."

Suddenly, Violet turned the corner, Deputy Parrish at her side. Aspen's blue eyes followed them, filled with hatred, as Violet glanced at Parrish's name tag.

"Jordan Parrish," she smirked. Parrish shot her a glare and corrected, "Deputy Parrish."

Agent McCall's eyes caught sight of the cord Violet used to almost kill Brett and Scott.

Liam grabbed Aspen's hand, sending a jolt of electricity through her body, and pulled her over to where Scott stood, staring after his dad.

"Where's Kira?" Scott asked in a small voice. "She took off," Liam replied, "Stiles told her about breaking the second part of the dead pool."

Scott nodded. "Her mom's on it."

"Everyone's on it," Liam said suddenly, looking at Aspen. Aspen replied, "You're not."

Liam bit his lip. "Not yet. There's still a third, right?"

Scott took a deep breath, nodding, and caught Aspen's eye. "You okay?" he asked, examining the dark circles under her eyes. Liam didn't know how he hadn't noticed them before.

"Yeah," she said as nonchalant as she could manage, "I just haven't gotten much sleep lately." Liam looked at her pale face and his heart skipped a beat. Aspen cast her eyes to the floor and Liam stared. She was beautiful- even with the dark circles.

Agent McCall's voice wafted into Liam's ears as he spoke with Violet, tearing his thoughts away from the gorgeous girl in front of him.

"A thermo-cut wire is... A very unusual weapon," he said, holding the bag in his hands as he looked down at Violet, "We've got a file at the bureau on something similar. Used in over a dozen murders."

Aspen noticed Liam and Scott tuning into the conversation and she strained her ears to hear it as well.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Violet huffed, "I just go to school here." Aspen snorted.

Mr. McCall, jaw set, said calmly, "Maybe we should call your parents then.. Oh, no.. That's right. You don't have parents." Aspen furrowed her brow, glancing at Liam by her side.

"That's why they call you the Orphans," he continued, turning to Sheriff Stilinski, "We need to find her boyfriend, Garrett."

Parrish moved to take her away but Aspen said, "Wait." Parrish stopped and she marched up, fists clenched at her sides. Scott and Liam shared a worry filled glance and walked up beside her.

Aspen bunched up Violet's shirt in her hand, jerking her nervously close to her face. "I don't know how you communicate with your little boyfriend," she hissed, "Telepathy, mind links or whatever the crap you do, but you might want to tell him that if he tries to kill one of my friends again, I swear to god I will kill you both."