𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔒𝔫𝔢

🜺

🜺

Reader POV

    I walked to the Japan Football Union and stood right outside the gates.

   'Ok... I got this.' I thought to myself and took a deep breath, walking through the gates. I followed the sort of map that came with the letter and that's when I made it to a door. I once again took a deep breath and pushed the door.

.

.

.

  'WHAT THE HELL' I thought to myself as every pair of eyes were towards my direction. I looked around to see if there was another female but there wasn't.

   " Hey there, you lost?" a deep voice asking in a mocking way. I looked in front of me and choked on my saliva. In front of me was probably the most ugliest male known in man kind. I let out a little giggle as I covered my mouth to try and contain my laughter in a civilized manner.

   "No, I'm here for football." I answered as I had finally calmed down.

   "Finally that everyone is here we may begin." a man stated that was on a type of stage, with a spot light. "According to my personal judgement the three hundred of you are the best strikers under eighteen. My name is Jinpachi Ego. I was hired to give Japan a World Cup Victory." The man named Ego continued on how his only job was to create the best strikers in the world not just Japan, and how the last person remaining will become the world's best striker.

   "Excuse me! I can't consent to your explanation! Each of us have our own precious teams. And some of us are preparing for nationals." a blonde stated right to Ego.

   "Then piss off. If you want to leave, I won't stop you." Ego responded not caring. The blonde looked at Ego in a furious way, and continued on staying random shit trying to sound inspirational.

   "Alright dude, just shut up. Doesn't your throat get dry at one point. And if you don't think that getting your way easily to becoming the world's greatest striker is a privilege, then you have some problems." I said out loud, lending against a wall. All heads turned to me. "So are you guys going to stop being a bunch of cowards, or are you guys going to grow a pair and put everything that you have to this project?" I asked annoyed that we had to waste time like this. That's when the doors behind the creepy smiling guy opened. A guy with dark navy blue soon took a step forward and every other guy behind him started running to the door. I was around the last person to pass though the door because I didn't want to get trampled.

   "You." I voice stated behind me. I turned to see it was Jinpachi Ego. " You saved me the hassle of talking to them, much appreciated." He stated to me.

   "Uhh. Yeah no problem I guess. His voice was just really irritating, had to shut it up somehow." I said shrugging, turning back to opened doors and walking in.

~Sort Time Skip~

    I was told to sign a consent contract and also given a type of uniform. Looked more like a diving suit but it was whatever. I looked at the number that was near my shoulder and it was number 294 and under it was a Z, signaling that I was in team Z.

   'Team Z... I swear if this team is formed from the very worst players, I should just call it quits at this point.' I thought, sighing. I opened the door and all gazes were towards me once again. I walked to a locker and started to change right in front or the men, not really caring due to me wearing thin shorts under my clothes. Which is what the very nice lady Anri suggested when I was leaving the building yesterday. I finished changing and turned around, eyes were wide and some of the boys faces were pure red.

   "Ok you guys make it seem like an unknown species of man. Calm down." I said sighing, while leaning down to sit down against a wall. My eye slowly began to close and before I knew it I was asleep.

🜺

   "You should have stayed in the kitchen." was all I heard before I slightly opened my eyes and saw a ball coming towards me. I instantly jumped up and did some sort of back bend, kicking the person in the stomach with my foot. It was a bald kid that looked like he had no potential at all. I didn't notice that the ball was in the air until it hit me in the head.

   "Ouch... what the hell." I said rubbing the part the ball hit, I heard a bing from the screen. It showed that I was 'It'. "Wait what  are we playing tag with a soccer ball?" I asked as I looked around. There was small nobs and confused faces. That is when a male caught my attention.

   "Hey! You're that wannabe motivational speaker." I nonchalantly said, pointing to the blonde kid that was making some sort of speech when the 'meeting' occurred. I could tell that everyone in the room deadpanned, some sweatdropped.

   "Uhh... yea sure. I'm Ryosuke Kira." He said.

   "Ok I just gotta say this, you are pretty annoying. I might not be any different but at least I know when to shut my mouth." I commented, showing a light creepy smile. I then kicked the ball making it seem that I was aiming for him but it curved and it hit a tall, orange haired boy. "Sorry, but I had to. You seemed vulnerable." I said scratching the back of my neck.

   "Yes it's ok I guess." The boy mumbled. He then spotted the bald kid hiding behind the dark navy haired kid. Suddenly, the boy kicked the ball aiming it for the bald kid but instead it hit the boy he was hiding behind, right in the stomach. I heard the TV screen beep again and I looked to see the name of the boy. The screen showed that his name was Isagi Yoichi. The bald guy then went to the ball and went to a sleeping figure on the floor.

Before he was able to kick the figure stood up and did a sort of handstand hitting player 300 in the face.

   "Mornin'. " the figure said in a sleepy voice. I turned to see that the boy seemed to have yellow highlights and had piercing yellow eyes. The orange haired guy and the yellow eyed boy both argued about how fair the game of 'tag' should be. Then the ball came to me once again due to me being distracted. I looked at the ball that had rolled to me, and I looked at the time, 30 seconds remaining.

   'Oh shit... but it seems to me that the motivational speaker has to go, he's just a waste of space.' I grinned, and waited until the time reached 10 seconds.

   "Uhh hey..? Girl...what are you doing?" the boy with yellow eyes questioned.

   "Just waiting..." I responded. I then saw a prefect chance to shoot my shot at the attention seeker. The ball went straight making it seem that it would hit the bald headed boy, but it curved hitting the blondie right in the face. His face was all red with blood streaming from his nose.

   "Well looks like time is up, sorry blondie." I said to him as I laughed. Just as I said that the buzzer went off signifying that the game was over. The boy then became pressed on how it wasn't fair. In the end, he left and Ego started talking on how the room we were in was in a penalty box, and how it was sort of a test.

   "There are twelve of you in this room while in the other teams are eleven.. from now on, you'll be living together... and sharing a common destiny.. sometimes you'll cooperate.. sometimes betray each other....rivals carving out a shared dream as blue lock's Team Z." Ego finished, and everyone in the room suddenly looked determined.

🜺

I hope that this chapter was a little bit better. I will also be starting school again soon so I might only post during the night. Again if you want me to add any other love interest, please tell me.