𝔈𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔢

🜺

🜺

No ones POV

   After the whole thing with Kira, everyone sat around the room doing their own thing.

   "Uh hey guys, why don't we talk to one another so we can break the ice sort of ?" a quite tall guy, with brown hair asked. The whole room was quiet, everyone just stared at him.

   "Yea yea he's right." the other tall guy with orange hair commented. He managed to at least get some of the people into a circle. (Y/N) stayed sitting against the wall right next to the lockers, laying my head against them. They all then presented themselves.

Dark navy haired boy - Isagi Yoichi

Yellow highlights boy - Bachira Meguru

Orange haired boy - Kunigami Rensuke

White tipped haired boy - Gagamaru Gin

Shark teeth - Raichi Jingo

Closed eyed, clam dude - Kuon Wataru

Dead bush hair - Naruhaya Asahi

30 year old looking man - Iemon Okuhito

Bald kid, no talent - Igarashi Gurimu

Not main character - Imamura Yuudai

Cherry haired boy - Chigiri Hyouma

   All the males then looked to the direction of the curly haired girl. She was playing with a strand of her hair until she noticed that they were looking at her.

   "Uhh... what happened?" she asked confused. "You're the last one that has to present themselves." Kunigami stated, looking straight at the girl.

   "Oh.. My name is (Y/N) (L/N), but you can just call me (Y/N). No need to be formal with me to." (Y/N) introduced herself looking at the group of boys in front of her. "Uh, I'm going to take a shower so I can take some of this dry blood off my uniform and my neck." (Y/N) announced to the group and made her way to the door and left to the wash room.

🜺

   After a relaxing, warm shower, (Y/N) returned to the Team Z room. She then finally got a good look at the males that were on her team. All looked like people with no possibility of making it to the end. (Y/N) sighed and returned to her infamous corner spot.

   "Hey uh, (L/N)." Isagi started, "Would you mind telling me how you reacted so quick when Igarashi kicked the ball toward you?"

   "Oh I mean it was nothing but reflex, to be honest. I usually get hit with insults and random soccer balls because I've been the only girl in the CO- ED teams. And also call me (Y/N) please." I said shrugging.

   "Oh ok then. It also doesn't seem affect you that much. " Isagi continued.

   "Well yea i've been in CO-ED teams for all my life, and them saying insults to me was like their way of trying to get me off the team. Though it never worked, I was the best player on the whole team. That's another reason on why what Igarashi said during the tag game it didn't really bother me, yet I thought he would have a little more respect but it whatever." I nonchalantly said to him. I then laid down on the floor mattress (idk what they r called) getting ready to go to sleep after a long day.

   "Oh yea, sorry about that (Y/N)." Igarashi apologized, bowing down.

   "Yea it's whatever, it happened in the moment." I said lazily, my eyes slowly becoming heavy and soon closing. I drifted off a a deep sleep.

🜺

   This is more of a filler type of chapter I just wanted to make it known that (Y/N) does figure out their names since I didn't put it in the last 2 chapters.