𝔓𝔩𝔞𝔶𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢

🜺

🜺

ᵉⁿᵍ - speaking english

🜺

No ones POV

It was now 10 minutes before the match against the world's all-star players. (Y/N) was walking beside Aryu, Bachira and Isagi were behind them, Rin was leading the group.

"Are you nervous, Isagi?" Bachira asked Isagi.

"If I said I wasn't, i'd be totally lying." Isagi admitted, getting up from tying his shoe.

"It's good to be honest. I'm also pretty sure this is what it means to "tremble with excitement". " Bachira had a smile of excitement.

"But...there is a chance that we will lose. What do you think Ego will do? Will he kick us out?" (Y/N) asked her group, not wanting to sound like if she gave up already.

" We'll show them what we've got and that's a beautiful tactic" Aryu flipped his hair.

"Hey. Get rid of that tepid thinking. We're gonna go win, no matter who we're up against. Don't hold me back, you small fry." Rin turned his head to give the rest of them a side glance.

🜺

(Y/N) POV

'Did he just call me a "small fry'? What the hell'

We walked toward the door in front of us and it opened, revealing a field with a group of people already there.

As we got closer, it was more clearer to see that it was the team we were going to go against.

'They don't look half bad'

ᵉⁿᵍ "Damn, they're scrawnier than I thought!" The one who I recalled was named Dada Sliva said.

ᵉⁿᵍ "I told you. The japanese don't tend to be muscular. Now pay up that ten grand you owe me, you lost the bet!" The older looking one responded to Silva. His name was Adam Blake.

'Glad I was taught different languages. Being bilingual actually has its benefits'

ᵉⁿᵍ "It's not nice to be talking about people when they are in front of you." I blurted out. The two males turned to me, looking at me up and down.

'Should've just kept my mouth shut'

ᵉⁿᵍ "Hey! What do you mean? Is this game like a part-time job to you?" Rin spoke up, walking to the two.

'Oh he can speak english, that's good'

ᵉⁿᵍ "Yeah, that's right! There's no reason i'd come to a place like this between tours besides earning a little dough." Silva replied to Rin, laughing. "Right, you skirt-chasing geezer? Aren't you thirty already." Silva turned to the older male.