𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶

🜺

🜺

(Y/N) POV

We sat in a wonky circle and had decided to tell each other what 'weapons' we had.

Raichi - his incredible shooting technique

Bachira - His dribbling

Gagamaru - His tackling

Igarashi- His restless sprint

Kunigami - his left leg shooting power

Asahi - Getting behind the enemy

Yuudai - speed and technique

Iemon - All rounder

Kuon - His jumping power

Next it was Isagi's turn but he didn't have anything. They then turned to Chigiri who said that he didn't want to tell what it was. Next they all turned to me, I was close to falling asleep next to my corner when someone yelled at me.

"HEY! WAKE THE FUCK UP BITCH!" Raichi shouted almost right in my ear.

"Geez dude, get a grip. Don't you have any self respect?" I mumbled.

"YES I DO HAVE SLEF RESPECT! BUT YOU SHOULD SAY THAT TO YOURSELF BEFORE YOU EMBARRASSED ME IN FRONT OF TEAM X AND OUR OWN TEAM." Raichi commented, walking over to me and grabbing me by the colar.

"You do something to me, I wouldn't mind you showing what else I could do." I said to him with a sinister smile. He grumbled and left go of his hold on me, whole walking back to the place that he was sitting.

"So (Y/N), do you have any weapons?" Kuon asked me as he was ready to write what I was going to say.

"Uh no not really. I guess I'm just naturally good at soccer." I shrugged. Everyone deadpanned.

'I get they are in my team, but who's to say that one of them won't go to the opposite team with this information.' I thought to myself.

"Ok now that we have most of the players weapons. In the next match we will need to go with "Operation: Me, 9" !" Kuon announced.

"What a strange name, Kuon." I uttered, so hardly anyone heard me but the few who did just sweatdropped.

🜺

It was now time, for the match vs. Team Y. I put on my uniform and jersey, putting my hair in a ponytail tail with two curls in the front. My hair was like this for all matchs though I didn't get to play.

"Hey guys, you think that I can play this time? Just for a little at least?" I asked my team.

"Uh, I don't know (Y/N). Being natural good at soccer isn't really a weapon." Kuon said. "We can maybe add you to the need match that we have." He continued.