𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔯

🜺

🜺

Previously

The other team was talking and it was obvious that they were now going to focus on Nagi playing.

   'So they are going to get Nagi playing but what is their official strategy. But this game is now getting captivating.'

🜺

(Y/N) POV

   The next play had started, and Isagi passed the ball to Bachira. I was now blocking Bachira.

   'So Bachira has me, Isagi has Itoshi, and Nagi had Aryu. They are most likely to make a mistake in this little plan they have...but I am aware that Nagi has some type of natural talent when it comes to adapting to a pass a player shoots to him. Bachira has two choices pass to Nagi or Isagi...let's see where this goes.'

   I blocked Bachira but didn't get to close to him so I can see if I can easily take the ball. He soon passed the ball to Nagi, though he didn't stop it like he usually does, he did one-touch and it was a pass to Isagi.

   'I see~ It's a pyramid type of play to get the person at the point of where the goal is to shoot the ball. Let's just hope the rest have acknowledged this play'

   Bachira had obtained the possession of the ball again and in that instant, Isagi had ran to an open spot where Bachira could pass it to him. Itoshi had seem through this play and blocked Isagi.

   "Nagi!" Bachira had passed the ball to Nagi, and that is when Isagi's team had just made another goal for themselves.

🜺

No ones POV

   Isgai's team had huddled back up on their side, talking and that's when a certain person spoke up.

   "Having a friendly chat on the battle-field? Don't you idiots know how to learn?" Itoshi had kicked the ball at that very moment passing Bachira and Nagi. "I'm gambling my life...on a single moment." Before the ball could make it into the net, it was stopped by someone. It was Isagi. As he fell to ground from stopping the ball, he said, "I can see the same things as you Rin. Don't be so mediocre." Tension was so thick it could be cut by a knife. The game had continued with a corner kick by Itoshi.

🜺

(Y/N) POV

   We had won against Isagi in the end.

Red team 5 - 2 White Team

   "Who shall we steal." Aryu asked. "Who do you think we should steal, (Y/N)?" Aryu turned to me.

   "I have no idea. It's you pick, I used to be on a team with these two and they are ok." I pointed to Isagi and Bachira.

   "Rin... who shall we steal?" Aryu now asked Itoshi.

   " It doesn't matter. They're all the same." Itoshi admitted not wanting to pick a player.

   "It's settled then, we will take Meguru Bachira." Aryu pointed at the yellow highlighted boy.

   'Ugh, you know what I can't I'm just going to go to tired'

   I had walked away from the field and to the door that opened to let me in. I was so tired, which was odd but I just it was just how it was since that was probably the most I have participated in a soccer match.

🜺

   I made it to the room that my team was assigned to. There was now four beds in the room.

   'Finally not a bunked bed'

   I decided to take a quick shower and change to my sleep wear. As I made it back to my room with a towel around my neck, and brushing my hair, I heard some type of commotion coming from the room.

   'What the fuck is going on'

   I slid the door opened and there I saw Bachira jumping on his bed and Aryu saying that it that was very unstylish of him to do that.

   "Bachira... why are you doing that?" I headed to my bed, while throwing my hairbrush and my towel on my bed.

   "(Y/N)~! I missed you sooo much. I know that we didn't hand out a lot during our time in Team Z. But you actually kind of scared me, now I know that you are not scary so I can now be more out with you near!" Bachira bounced off his bed and almost skipped to where I was.

   "Huh? I scared you? How come?" I asked Bachira, as I sat down to braid my hair.

   "I was scared of you because the monster was even scared of you, and nothing scares the monster. The monster told me that I could get biten if I get to close." Bachira answered.

   'Oh! Bachira has probably been of his meds since he has been in blue lock, but what does he mean by 'the monster' '

   " Well then, I am exhausted. So i'm going to go to sleep. Don't even try to wake me up." I pulled the sheets and when under them. I then soon drifted off to a soundless state of mind.

🜺

When I tell you I thought this chapter was going to be better 💀 Why I lie... 😭 Anyways, I am going to start yet again another two essays for school. So, sorry if i lag a bit with the chapters. Also don't forget to vote please 🤍