14. Black Swan

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Seungcheol sighed, indulging in a sip of whiskey as his thoughts meandered to the tangled mess he found himself in.

He sank into the soft cushions of the sofa, spreading his legs comfortably, a classic display of manspreading, as he allowed his thoughts to roam freely, filling the room with their bustling energy.

"Baby?" a voice resonated in the living room, moving with deliberate and sensual grace toward Seungcheol, who lifted his gaze from his glass of whiskey.

"Did I wake you?" Seungcheol whispered, his gaze lingering on her as she moved closer, each step filled with temptation and allure, drawing him in with a magnetic pull.

Kira hummed softly, her lips grazing slowly against each other, a deliberate gesture intended to captivate his attention, ensuring that his eyes were fixed on her every movement.

Without speaking a word, she straddled him, her eyes communicating desires that her lips didn't need to articulate.

In response, he emitted a low, throaty groan, drained his whiskey in a single gulp, and carelessly tossing the glass aside, all his attention now consumed by her presence, her proximity, and the tantalizing promise they held.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, while he clasped her waist tightly, his grip possessive, as his hands trailed down, exploring her curves and igniting a fire between them that burned hotter with each caress.

"Baby," she whispered, her voice a breathy plea as she rocked against him, her soft moans filling the room with desire.

Seungcheol closed his eyes, his head falling back against the sofa, his hands gripping her ass firmly as they both surrendered to the intoxicating rhythm of their passion.

She peppered his neck with kisses, her hands exploring the contours of his well-built body, all while she continued to grind against him, craving the friction that would ignite their desire further.

Despite the physical sensations coursing through him, his mind still remained distant, lost in thoughts that kept him detached from the intensity of the moment.

Her fingers moved with a sense of urgency, their destination clear as they reached for the zip of his pants.

Yet, before she could proceed, Seungcheol's hand intercepted hers, halting her advance. "Let's go to bed, I'm tired," he lied.

She furrowed her brows, stopping her grinding in confusion. "Then let me help you relax, babe," she replied, her voice dripping with seduction, as she gracefully sank to her knees before him as he released a soft sigh.

Running a hand through his hair, he sighed before replying, "Go to bed, Kira," his frustration evident as he wrestled with the thoughts clouding his mind, some of which revolved around Jisoo, preventing him from fully indulging in the moment.