17. Tear Her Skin

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The sunlight streamed into the maison through the windows, casting warm rays throughout the living room.

Seungcheol opened his eyes slowly, his head throbbing with a migraine from the previous night's drinking. As he took in his surroundings, he recognized the familiar sight of the living room. 

Glancing down beside him, he saw Jisoo sleeping peacefully, her legs still resting on his lap.

Her hands served as makeshift pillow, while her black hair cascaded beautifully across the sofa, captivating Seungcheol's gaze, making it impossible for him to look away.

Leaning his head back against the sofa, Seungcheol continued to gaze at her, allowing his mind to empty of all thoughts, his focus solely on her presence.

Once more, he found himself studying her face, captivated by the way her angelic features glowed in the sunlight streaming through the windows.

Realizing his lingering gaze, Seungcheol gently lifted her legs from his lap and carefully placed them on the sofa. With a slow stretch, he rose from his uncomfortable position, easing the stiffness from his body.

His gaze lingered on her as he retrieved his blazer, which had been thrown on the nearby chair, and carefully draped it over her.

Seungcheol ran a hand through his hair as he went upstairs, eager to rid himself of the lingering scent of alcohol with a refreshing shower.

A short while later, he emerged from the shower, dressed in grey sweatpants and a black, form-fitting shirt. Strands of his wet hair fell loosely onto his forehead, while the scent of his cologne permeated the entire mansion, enveloping it in his signature fragrance.

He made his way back to the living room, curiosity tugging at him to see if Jisoo was still asleep.

His gaze fell upon her, still peacefully asleep on the sofa. He watched her for a few moments before his eyes shifted to the empty bottles scattered on the table nearby.

"Shit, I need to clean this up," he muttered to himself as he approached the table. 

However, his train of thought was interrupted by a knock on the main door, causing him to furrow his brows and turn his gaze in that direction.

He glanced at Jisoo, noticing her stirring in her sleep, before quickly making his way to the door to see who was knocking.

Opening the door, he met her eyes, filled with anger and hurt, causing him to let out a long sigh. "What are you doing here, Kira?" he asked in a low and calm tone.

"What's the meaning of that message?" she demanded, her voice sharp with accusation as she fixed him with a piercing stare.

"What do you mean?" Seungcheol asked, his brows furrowing in genuine confusion as he met her accusatory gaze.