CHAPTER THREE

Y/n's pov

I was sitting on the edge of the bed , staring at the interior of the room which belonged to now my husband. My heart raced in my chest and there was nothing to hide that I wasn't scared .
I know Casper asked me to trust the man , now my husband but still I couldn't feel that rest assured .

The whole bedroom was decorated with black interior. It didn't look bad rather it looked elegant but somewhat dull. It needed some colors. A gasp escaped my lips as I heard the door of the bedroom opening. My breath hitched as my eyes fell on the tall figure. His hairs were long and messed up , his dark brown orbs looked ............... nervous and dull .

His lips were chapped and were the color of purple as if he had been smoking. His sleeves were undone and his shirt was a bit messy.

He walked towards the other side of the bed , completely ignoring me as if I was not present in the room. Ignoring my presence , he took off his silver Rolex which I did not notice before and put it on the table before making his way towards the bathroom.

A frown appeared on my face as I felt a bit humiliated. He completely ignored me as if I didn't exist and left me all alone . A sigh escaped my lips as I couldn't complain either. Casper asked me to trust him and I was gonna do that , after all this man was my husband now .

                     Next morning

My eyes flickered open and I found myself sleeping on the edge of the bed . My eyes roamed around the room only to find myself alone. My eyebrows scrunched together in confusion . My eyes landed on the clock and the time was 8:28 am.

I was still in my wedding gown. Getting up from the bed , I decided to take a nice hot shower. A gasp escaped my lips as I tripped over my dress making me laugh at my own clumsiness.

I made my way towards the bathroom and stripped off from the wedding gown. Letting the hot water pour on my body , a relaxing sigh escaped my lips.

" just what I needed "

I quickly washed my hairs and cleaned my body and stepped out of the glass cabin only to realize , I didn't bring clothes. A whimper escaped my lips when all of a sudden , my eyes fell on a pair of clothes hanging on the rack.

It was a man's clothes and probably belonged to my husband. Quickly changing into the pair of grey hoodie and black pants , I made my way out of the bedroom when a delicious smell of food hit my nostrils.

Running into the kitchen , I found a woman in her late forties making breakfast and when her eyes fell on me , she smiled politely before greeting me.

" morning Mrs. Kim "

I politely smiled back and waved at her lightly only for her to chuckle.

" the breakfast is ready "

She informed me as I took place on the chair in front of her.

" where's He ? "

" who ? King ? "

She gave me a warm smile before nodding her head.

" he left for an important mission . He will be back in a few days "

                      Next morning

Laying on the couch , I was getting hella bored. There was nothing to do. I was busy staring at the ceiling when all of a sudden , someone entered the room and it was non other than Marielle . I sat up straight and looked at her while she put down the glass of milk tea in front of me.

" are you getting bored ? "

I slowly nodded my head and sighed only for her to chuckle. All of a sudden , a thought hit my mind and I looked at Marielle before speaking .

" can you tell me about him ? "

She looked at me and a warm smiled appeared on her face before nodding her head.

" people call him evil but he's not. Every person has a story behind it. He was 10 when his own father killed his mother in front of his eyes . His mother was beautiful and just so loving and got so much attention that his father hated it and killed her out of jealousy "

A gasp escaped my lips as I stared at Marielle with wide eyes. My heart clenched as how could someone kill their own wife and that too in jealousy.

" the scar on his left eye , the scar which caused him to be called hideous was given to him by his own father. He was only 11 when his father in punishment scarred his face with a knife , leaving the boy to cry in pain and agony "

My heart clenched. How much pain he must have endured and there was no one but himself alone. Tears unknowingly welled up in my eyes and I sighed , sniffing to hold myself back .

" I have been taking care of him since he was 14 and dear , he's just a boy who needs love and care. People call him hideous and ugly- "

" he's not hideous and ugly. He's gorgeous "

Marielle smiled and nodded her head.

" I am relieved that fate brought you two together . Dear you do not need to be scared of him. He's also worried that you wouldn't like his appearance. Just try to understand and make him feel special "

   To be continued