CHAPTER SEVEN

Y/n's pov

I grabbed my make up wipes and sat on his lap once again as he leaned back his head against the headboard of the bed.

A whimper escaped his lips as i held his chin gently with one hand and slowly started wiping the makeup off of his face.

My heart was pounding in my chest too. He closed his eyes and i could feel his grip tightening around my thighs. I smiled softly and leaned in before slowly pecking his lips.

" you are so brave "

He opened his eyes and looked at me and i noticed tears glistening in his eyes.

" no tae "

I caressed his cheekbones and he gave in to my touch , leaning forward. I slowly gazed at his now visible scar and my heart pounded. It must have been so painful .

He avoided my gaze and i wiped his left eye only to see a scar on his eye too.

" w-who did this ? "

My voice was shaking while asking him as i held back the tears that were threatening to fall from my eyes.

" t-they called ...... me hideous ....... , disgusting. It angered me so much that i ruined my own face more "

I tilted my head and noticed a few cuts on the side of his lips making me want to just hold him . He avoided my gaze and i held his chin , leaning closer before attaching our lips together.

All of a sudden a tear slipped out of my eye making him pull away and stared at me.

" am i ...... so disgusting that you're crying "

I glared at him and held his cheeks in both of my palm and shook my head.

" i am hurt because you bore so much . You did not deserve any of this "

" i am sorry "

He murmured making me look at him , in confusion.

" i made you cry "

I smiled before attaching our foreheads together. His big hand slowly caressing my bare thighs making me smile and feel butterflies under his touch .

" you are so sweet "

He chuckled making me smile and lay my head in his nape , feeling his warmth. I finally found my happiness and i respected Casper for making such a good and important decision of my life.

" its late , lets get sleep "

He spoke making me nod my head. Quickly getting off of him , i cleaned the bed while he went to do his night routine.

At Night

It was currently midnight and both of them were sleeping peacefully. My hand was wrapped around his giant hand as our bodies faced each other.

The night was beautiful. Cool breeze was blowing. The light coming from the moon , lightened the whole room.

All of a sudden , taehyung's body started shivering. Beads of sweat started forming on his forehead. His breathing coming in shallow wheezes .

With his eyes closed , he could feel even more the sheets uncomfortably clinging to his body but he didn't dare make a move as every muscle in his body ached.

I opened my eyes and noticed him moving his head from side to side , droplets of sweat falling from his forehead to his pillow and the fabric consuming the wetness.

" Taehyung "

Realizing , he was having a nightmare , i quickly sat up , holding his hand more tightly. Hearing my voice , he opened his eyes as a sense of relief washed over me.

Seeing her in front of his eyes , he felt a subtle reassurance. A calmness spreading through him as i stare at him worriedly.

" what happened ? "

I asked him in my low voice only for him to wrap his arms around my waist , hiding his face in my waist making me wrap my arms around him.

" d-don't let go of me "

I shook my head holding him. He moved close , laying his head on my chest as i slowly moved my hand towards his head and gently stroked his hairs making him close his eyes calmly before falling asleep quickly.

NEXT MORNING

Dressed up in a beautiful outfit , she looked so lovely. Her hairs were tied up in a messy braid making her look so hot. Spectacles resting on her nose bridge , she looked so pretty.

She was standing in front of the mirror , applying mascara on her already long eyelashes , enhancing her beautiful green orbs

Applying some perfume , she gave herself a final look when all of a sudden , she saw him walking behind her , slowly wrapping his arms around her waist , making her look at him shyly.

" don't you think the skirt is too short ? "

She looked at him through the mirror and smiled before turning around , looking up at him.

" should i change ? "

She slowly gripped his collar and leaned forward only for him to wrap his arm around her waist.

" we're getting late "

Whispering , she pulled away walking out of the room first leaving him smiling while staring at her back. He could feel himself getting youthful again.

He was again starting to live and this was all because of her and he knew one thing for sure , he was never letting her go , ever.

TO BE CONTINUED