CHAPTER SIX

No ones pov

Their faces few inches away from each other. His hot breath softly fanning her forehead while her body relaxed feeling something warm against her skin , to hold onto .

They both looked so beautiful sleeping next to each other. Made for each other.

All of a sudden , the alarm went off as he opened his eyes in an instant knowing it was time to get up while she stayed unbothered.

He slowly blinked his eyes and slowly took in the realization of their position.

She was nearly on his chest and his heart made a thunder noise. He slowly tried to pull away only for her to whimper and tighten her grip around him.

" d-don't go- "

She murmured taking his breath away. He never felt the things he was feeling with her. No one dared to do what she was doing. No one ever dared to even flirt with him. No female would even look at him knowing how disgusting and hideous he looked.

Slowly she fluttered her eyes open. She slowly looked up at him and a gentle smile spread on her lips .

" good morning "

She greeted him cheerfully , not caring about her position that she was almost on top of him.

" m......morning "

Her eyes widened at his morning raspy deep voice . Slowly sitting up , she stretched her Arm and looked at him .

" ill prepare your breakfast . You freshen up "

Saying that she slowly got up from bed and walked to the spare bathroom while he walked towards their closet and went to freshen up.

Y/n's pov

Walking into the bedroom , i noticed him buttoning his shirt up. Without wasting time , i quickly rushed over to him holding his hand before tiptoeing and adjusting his collar .

" its my work "

Saying that , i noticed him avoiding my gaze making me chuckle. He was just an innocent baby.

I walked towards the stand before taking his blazer and walking behind him. Helping him wear his blazer , i walked in front of him and brushed his shoulders and smiling.

Adjusting his tie , he was all set to go .

Walking downstairs , he took the seat on the dining chair as i quickly served him food. He started having his food when all of a sudden his phone started ringing . He picked up the phone before talking to the person on the other side.

" i am coming . Hold him there for me . "

I noticed him getting up but i quickly held his hand. He stared at me before putting the phone down. Quickly pouring him a fresh orange juice , i handed him the glass and signaled him .

He quickly grabbed the glass gulping it down and put it back down only for me to call him again .

" i have something to talk , ill be waiting on lunch "

Nodding his head , he walked out of there making me smile. There was improvement in our relationship and i hope our relation gets better and better .

All of a sudden , my phone started ringing making me smile looking at the caller id.

" Casper "