CHAPTER FOUR

A week had passed and she had learnt everything she could about her husband. Currently , it was 8:38 pm and she was sitting on the bed , preparing to sleep alone in her bedroom when all of a sudden , she heard a knock on the door and heard Marielle saying.

" Mrs. Kim , king has arrived "

As soon as Marielle informed her , her eyes widened in excitement. Her body jolted up in excitement as she threw the blanket off of herself before rushing out of the bedroom. Slamming the door open , she made her way down the stairs only to see ...... him.

He was walking inside of the mansion. His black long hairs sleeked back with a few strands hanging on his forehead. His sleeves rolled up revealing his veiny arms.

She grinned , admiring how handsome her husband was before making her way down the stairs. She was barefooted but she didn't care at all.

Her heart thumped loudly as he stopped in his tracks. His eyes met hers and she noticed his muscles getting stiff. His body froze as he stared at her. She was dressed up in his black t-shirt which reached just till her thighs but gave a view of her thighs with her grey shorts which belonged to her sleeping suit.

She , taking slow steps walked towards him and reached in front of him before looking up at him with her sparkling innocent orbs. Her heart raced as she smiled at him dearly.

" I missed you , Taehyung "

The seventeen year old girl confessed to her 27 year old husband whom stared at the little girl which was his wife. His heart raced , hearing those words for the first time.

Seeing him not moving but just staring at her , her smile slowly fell , scared he might have not liked that she called him by his name.

" uhh- what should I call you ? "

She nervously asked him and bit her lower lip only for his heart to go crazy already.

" taehyung "

His deep raspy voice sent shivers down her spine making her look at him with a smile plastered on her face.

" did you eat ? "

Just like any other wife , she asked her husband whether he had eaten or not to which Marielle replied.

" king don't like to eat dinner "

A small soft dramatic sigh escaped her lips making him look at her.

" you don't like to eat dinner ? That's not how it works. Come , ill cook "

Saying that , she grabbed his hand making him look at her in disbelief. No one had dared to talk to him freely and she was holding him . Even Marielle's eyes widened in amusement. She took Taehyung towards the kitchen as he took a seat on the dining chair while she stood behind the stove to prepare dinner for her husband.

" let me do this "

Marielle intervened to help only for her to get refused. Y/n shook her head before saying something that made the man in front of her look at her with ...... big eyes.

" ill do everything for my husband "

Taehyung couldn't understand her behavior. Was she naive to behave so sweet with such a hideous monster or was she clever to gain her trust but she had no motive to harm him .

In fifteen minutes, she served the meal in front of her husband whose eyes were stuck on the food in front of him. He grabbed the spoon before taking a bite of the chicken and rice prepared by his wife only to feel her hand's magic.