i was gonna marry this girl- Kerstin Casparij PART2

THIS IS A PART 2 to 'i couldn't ask for a better woman' SO READ THAT FIRST IF YOU HAVENT!!!

Throughout my slow but steady recovery, Kerstin was always there. Every morning she was at my door to pick me up and dropped me off every evening, but today would be the best day of my recovery.

I COULD GO BACK TO PROPER TRAINING!!!

For the past two weeks I did light drills in Kerstin's back garden with her so that I could properly get back in shape and the real day had come!!

Last night I could barely sleep as I was so excited, but I awoke at 7am.

I immediately had a shower then got into my training gear before making breakfast. I was mid way through brushing my teeth when I heard the doorbell ring and I finished up.
Within seconds I grabbed my bag and headed to the door with a massive smile on my face as Kerstin giggled at me.

"So are we ready to go?" she asked me as I locked my door and ran to the car jumping straight in.

Wait. If i'm recovered she won't spend as much time with me anymore.

Shit.

I ignored these thoughts as we made our way to training while she made slight fun of my new shoes which happened to be neon yellow

As we arrived I was hugged by Esme, Ruby and Alex as we had all gotten very close over the past few months as I noticed a slight downturn in Kerstin's mood but I just brushed it off.

Throughout the day I did the full training with the girls, but my rotations never included Kerstin. Tad annoying but it's fine.

As we all went to the changing rooms to put on some fresh clothes, I felt a hand on my lower back as I placed my eyes upon Kerstin swapping changing room places with Bunny, I guess Bunny just wanted to sit next to Jess since they were close.

As we got ready to leave, Kerstin told me that she had one last surprise for me as my last drive home with her.

I guess it was ending. This was a goodbye wasn't it?

After we all said our goodbyes to eachother Kerstin and I headed to her car as she made stupid dad jokes that I couldn't help but laugh to.
I loved this about her, her silly jokes that wouldn't make anyone else laugh.

Before I knew it, she had dropped me off at my home and told me to put on my nice dress as I had an hour to get ready, I couldn't wait!!!

My alarm went off to show me that I had two minutes until she'd pick me up so I finished putting on my makeup before running down and putting on the shoes she got me.

I heard the door ring as I went straight to the door opening up to a mesmerising Kerstin holding a bouquet of tulips. I love tulips!

I can't believe she remembered, we only ever talked about flowers on the first day we met and months later she brought me my favourite ones.

I adore this woman.

I went to go put them in water as she stepped in as I finally paid attention to her outfit, all of stuff that I got her.

Soon enough we were both in the car while mindlessly flirting as she refused to tell me where we were going but I didn't really care where we were going as long as I was with her.

We finally made it to our destination, a small restaurant right on the top of a rooftop. We made our way to our seats as the warm spring breeze ran through my loose curls as she pulled out my chair for me.

During the dinner Kerstin made slight hints towards maybe having a future together? While we ate pasta and finished it off with a tiramisu.

As the day (date?) ended she took my hand while we walked to the other side of the roof where there were views of all of Manchester which did look beautiful at night with the bustling streets and people all walking around.

"y/n" she said as I turned to her spotting a small bag by her side.

I just looked at her in wonder as she pulled out a necklace with both of our star sign constellations on it with connected parts, just now I realised that she had an identical one on.

"y/n i've liked you even before you came to City but as we spent time together I just fell completely in love with you, I understand that you may not reciprocate these feelings and if so that's fine and we can just be friends, but if you do like me, may you do me the honours of being my girlfriend so that we can drive to training everyday wether we are injured or not and have a beautiful future together?" I couldn't believe it. She likes me. Kerstin likes me!!

"Omg kerstin i've been in love with you the second I met you of course I want to be your girlfriend!" I told her while hugging her.

A few hours later we found ourselves watching Wreck it Ralph which I watched during our first date.

I'm going to spend the rest of my life with this woman.

As our relationship went on, we told our teammates as they all suspected for months anyways and soon enough it was my first match back!

I went on as a Sub for Chloe and within 3 minutes of my debut, I scored.

I scored. Against Man United. During the derby.

I sprinted towards the corner flag as I celebrated with my teammates, we were winning with only ten minutes left!!!

Towards the end of my celebration Kerstin made her way over to me and kissed me. Infront of the crowd. What a hard launch!

Just a few minutes later the match had ended and we were the winners!!!

Kerstin and I got called to the interviews as the interviewer asked us "so, alongside the win can we class that as a confirmation of your relationship?" as we giggled with her holding my lower back as I nodded in delight while she responded, "we've been together for a while so what better way to announce it when my future wife scores?"

Future wife?

FUTURE WIFE!!!!

I was gonna marry this girl.

__________________________________
a/n: because i posted this so early in the day I think that i am going to do a grace clinton one tonight if i can as she's next on my list!!

Please do vote if you likes this so that I know!

Also again as a reminder requests are very welcome as I try to do different peoples requests everyday!!!

ALSO IM GOING TO THE CHELSEA V BARCA CHAMPIONS MATCH!!!