Really over- Leah Williamson

I do admit that recently I've been pulling away from from Leah for a while but not for a bad reason!!

For the last couple of weeks i've been planning a special trip for the three best friends and Lucy+ me for Leah's birthday. After all having two of her best friends in Spain and one in Germany does make her feel separated from her so I wanted to do this for her.

To be fair it could seem that somethings going on as i'm being a bit more secretive but I know that Leah trusts me and wouldn't think i'd do anything to hurt her.

I was sat with Leah just as we got home from training as we chatted about her upcoming birthday next month as I acted surprised it was so close as if I hadn't been planning a surprise for ages for it.

"well couldn't we just go out to a nice place or whatever?" I asked her trying to hide my excitement for the event as she just stared at me.

"y/n it's my 26th. I'd like to do something special like can't we-" she started saying before my phone ringing cut her off.

I picked up the phone before she could see who was calling and she excused myself to the other room.

LEAH'S Pov:

What the fuck is happening?

For the past few weeks y/n has been practically ignoring me as she hides her phone from me and continuously makes secret calls.

And now she leaves me at the dinner table while I'm talking to pick up the phone to a mystery person?

It's another woman isn't it. Even at training she's on her phone and I've seen international calls being made. What the hell is she doing.

And now I can hear her giggling and walking back in smiling.

Y/N's Pov:

Georgia just confirmed that she and Keira can definitely come and so Lucy should be able to as long as something doesn't get in the way!!
This was the best news but I still couldn't tell Leah and now I had to head out to grab one of Leah's early gifts before the jewellers closed.

"hey I have to go right now but i'll be back in about an hour babe" I told Leah as I rushed past her to make sure that I made it in time before grabbing my car keys and a backpack.

Just over an hour later I was back home with her first gifts. A watch with her family's names engraved on the back and a delicate necklace with the dates of her england and arsenal debuts with her shirt number!

I know she's been wanting things like this for ages but since the total cost of both is over 6,000 pounds due to the luxuries of the jewellery, she felt guilty spending so much on herself like this, so I did it to make my favourite girl happy, after all I was planning to propose at the end of the trip.

I mean i've had the ring for her hidden in my bedside table for over a year now but needed a moment and a holiday with her favourite people would be the moment!!

As I stepped up to the door I realised that it was locked and rang the doorbell hoping that she'd open it since she would've been the one to lock it.

No response.

Usually she runs to the door when i'm here but I guess she'll just be asleep or something.

As I set down my bags and unlocked the door I saw Leah sitting at the kitchen island on her phone.

"are you alright love?" I asked her genuinely worried about what was happening as she stormed towards me.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" she screamed at me as she pushed me out of our shared home while I dropped the bags I got her.

Within seconds I was by the doorstep on the floor as she shoved me down as I laid my eyes upon the suitcases hidden by the door with all my bags.

"never fucking come back you bitch." she demanded as she closed the door.

What?

Fuck.

I banged on the door for two hours sobbing begging to know what happened as she clearly ignored me putting music on to drown me out.

I couldn't do this.

Eventually I decided to call it a night hoping to talk to Leah at training as I booked a hotel for the night and called an uber.

When the car arrived I put my bags in the car as we drove off seeing Leah in our rooms window throwing out all of our pictures together. Is she done with me?

Eventually I had checked into my hotel room and tried to shower to clear my mind but it wouldn't work. What if after years, we're over. And I don't even understand why.

Soon enough it was the next day and all through training Leah talked to everyone but me.

Towards the end of the day after her switching the rotations so that we never got to see each other, I managed to switch with Katie as she wanted to be with Caitlin as I cornered Leah in the cool down area.

"don't come anywhere near me" Leah demanded as I continued to walk to her.
"what happened? what went wrong?" I calmly asked her as she stared me in the eyes with a dead hateful look.

"I fucking hate you and never want to see you again that's what." she responded as she just shoved me and walked past.

I couldn't move.

This can't be it.

I was gonna marry her.

Soon enough Kyra found me curled up sobbing in the bathroom as we were gonna hang out after as she came to me.

She explained to me that Leah was shit talking me to all her close mates saying that I cheated on her.

Some of the team knew of my surprise but didn't say anything, but did defend me saying that never would happen but what could I do.

I think we are really over.

__________________________________

A/N: I literally wrote this during the man u v tottenham match and it hasn't even ended yet

I do think ill do a part two during arsenals match but do leave a comment if you want one and how you want it to go.

Please vote if you liked it so that i know!!

and again feel free to leave any requests!!

Btw this was not a request i literally just had a dream of this exact thing last night so yeah.