Blind date - Charli Grant

It's pathetic isn't it? Going on a blind date. I mean i'm still young, i'm only 22 but i've been yearning for someone to love since my last breakup three years ago. I mean your first gay relationship is always painful but three years is getting ridiculous.

Anyways last week my friend Grace said that this girl on her team was single and saying similar things so why not? I'd known Grace since we were like 9 so I fully trust her to not set me up with someone who she knows I won't like so I might aswell give this a try. No harm if it goes wrong anyways.

Today was the day of the date and so Grace just told me to meet this girl at a bowling alley that was close to both of us so that at least it won't be too awkward if it goes wrong.

As I was leaving my house I fixed my mascara in the mirror as I placed on my shoes before giving myself a small pep talk in the mirror, I mean i've seen some of her teammates so I have to try to impress this girl.

As I got out of my car to head into the bowling alley I laid my eyes upon the most mesmerising girl i've ever seen just standing there! She had beautiful blonde hair and as she looked up at me she gave me the most gorgeous smile I've ever seen.

"hiii are you y/n?" said the beauty in an adorable Australian accent.

"yeah I am! Are you the date? and sorry grace decided to not tell me your name for some reason!" I responded nervously as I fiddled with my keys as I stared into her clear blue eyes, she was perfect!

"omg of course Grace had to do that, I'm Charli!" she told me as she pulled me in for a hug, immediately I smelt a flowery perfume and I couldn't help but blush.

Within seconds Charli had pulled me into the building as we headed towards the front desk for them to tell us what area was reserved for us.

"You so cheated, no way you got three strikes what the hell!" Charli exclaimed as the game ended, with me having 27 more points than her

"I didn't cheat love, you're just simply rubbish" I giggled as she chased me out of our section.
"ooo how about we play some games?" I asked her as we stared at the massive amount of arcade games in the back section.

She looked at me and with a quick smirk she ran off to the first game.

An hour later we had accumulated 400 tickets and I held them as she stared at the prizes she could get.

"oi hurry up!" I told her as she giggled before pointed at something. Slime. We spent £25 and she wants slime.

As she smiled at me I couldn't say no to her, I went over to the front desk and swapped the tickets for the slime as she waited for me happily, within seconds of me passing her the slime she ripped open the tub and played with it in her hands as I held its box.

"Wanna get dinner?" she asked me as she played contentedly as I nodded not wanting this day to end.

Charli began making her way over to a Five Guys opposite us and how could I be surprised, I mean being my dream girl, preferring fast food to an overpriced restaurant just topped it all off, she was THE woman for me.

As we ate I stared at her slurping her milkshake as she finished it off looking sad before I gave her the rest of mine.

"OH MY GOD THANK YOU!!!" she screamed while she hugged me as if i'd just saved her life, and I didn't even notice the people staring at us, she had me in a trance.

Soon after, we had finished our food and as we headed out I offered to give her a lift home as she came by bus and it was late, and she graciously accepted it. I didn't want this night to end!

As soon as we got into the car, she turned on the radio and began belting every song that came on the radio. Every single lyric of every song she knew, she was incredible.

Soon enough we were at her house and as I parked she asked me "when am I seeing you again?" as I stared at her.

"we can meet whenever you want gorgeous" I told her as she blushed.

"i'll text you then!" she said to me as she gave me a light kiss before getting out the car and heading in.

She kissed me.

SHE KISSED ME!!!

Immediately I called Grace to thank her as I drove home while recounting the whole date.

I never thought a blind date would go so well!

__________________________________

A/N Guys im so sorry for the slump i've been in but I promise I'll start writing more!!

i feel like this one is rubbish but Charli was requested a lot!!

Also i'm gonna do the requests on the conversation part of my profile so if you have any you want done leave it there so that it's easier to find, but i will try to do all of the current requests soon!!

Please please vote if you liked this and again feel free to leave requests