1

A handsome man was working in his office totally immersed in his file that he didn't notice when his friend came there fuming in anger and slammed his hands on his desk making him sigh.
??: "What happened bogum?" He asked boringly not moving his eyes from the papers in his hands while a smirk was decorated on his handsome face making him more tempting.
Bogum: "What happened to me?... same question what happened to you V?... don't you know you are already committed to my sister... how can you date someone else?" he said breathing heavily not because of his brother's love but because of the person V was dating.
V: "Relax take a seat first and tell me clearly ...why you so hyper?" he asked making bogum sit and took the glass infront gulping down in one go making V chuckle.
V: "Who has the power to make you this much hyper hmmm?" he asked with mocking tone making bogum glare at him.
Bogum: "Jeon Jeonggukie!!.. your current sweetheart" he said making V serious all of a sudden.
V: "Who tell you about her?" He asked because he never said anything related to her or ask her to keep it secret too then how.
Bogum: "Who else?.. I saw it with my own eyes when you dropped her near Jeon Group" he said making V roll his eyes.
V: "And you think I love her ...come on bro think broadly.... I already know my limits which ends at your sister only.... so relax" he said avoiding his eyes.
Bogum: "Then what was that smiling and kisses on cheeks... you don't like skinship right?" he said making V's throat dry because he also know how much cringe he feels about these things but still can't deny those wide doe eyes which looks at him with so much love and trust.
Bogum: "Where you get lost huh?... let me remind you again.... it's already fixed your marriage with Jiminie and mine with Taehyungie there is no way back" he said seriously making V raised his eyebrow.
V: "And what you will do?... if I back off" he asked to know his opinion.
Bogum: "Then our friendship will end here forever with our partnership" he said making V shook his head.
V: "Why so serious?.... I was kidding don't worry I will always remember what you said hmmm.... now go and take a chill pill" he said giving him a forced smile because right now his mind was going out of controlling thinking about his lover.
Bogum: "But you didn't tell me the reason behind it?" he asked making V sigh knowing he won't leave him in peace if he didn't tell him.
V: "Jeon Group's new project is going to blast the market which might be dangerous for Kim Group... so I thought why not? use Jeon Jungkook's biggest weakness against him" he said making a wide dirty smirk crept on bogum's face.
Bogum: "And then?" He asked and V explained him everything how to take Jeon Group down because it took too much time to play fairly now it's time to play the way they do to suppress their competitors. Kim group and Jeon group are almost side by side non of them crossed each other yet due to their sharp minded and bold CEOs who don't fear before taking a project making it a hit every year bringing them to the top of charts always making them the richest people in whole South Korea.

=====>>JEON Group
A cute and fluffy girl came in a lavish and huge building smiling widely going to her brother's office but the new receptionist stop her not liking how everyone was owling over her beautiful face and milky body as she was wearing shorts with a baggie shirt.
Receptionist: "Hey wait where you going huh?" She said making the girl stop and stare at her.
??: "I am going to meet my hyungie" she said normally but comes out cute making her roll her eyes.
Receptionist: "Who brother?...what's your name?.... from clothes you look like a cheap and slutty girl" she said making everyone gasp because she was saying bad about CEO's beloved sister.
??: "I am not what you said.... I am Jeon Jeonggukie,Jeon Jungkook's sister" ahe said feeling scared seeing her glaring at her angrily.
Receptionist: "And I am Jeon Jungkook's wife" she said and laughed seeing that girl's eyes widen comically.
Guk: "I am not lying" she said seeing her laughing at herself. But everyone stop breathing when a cold voice heard in whole building.
??: "What's happening here?" He said with his usual cold face making guk smile and run to him.
Guk: "Hyungie" she said and hug him happily making a wide smile appear on Kook's face too seeing his baby sissy there.
Kook: "Hello bunny what you doing here hmm?" He asked making guk pout.
Guk: "Why everyone asking me same question?... can't I come to meet you?" she asked with fiddling fingers making kook confused as he was stuck with first line.
Kook: "Who else said this other than me?" He asked ready to show him hell.
Guk: "That Noona said I am cheap and slutty but it's not true right.... I am your baby sissy" she said with teary eyes making kook roll his tongue inside his mouth controlling the anger building inside him because he doesn't want to show it infront of his sister.
Kook: "Don't pay attention to such bad people and tell me what should I order for you hmm" he said and take her to his office giving employees to leave their breath which they were holding for such long time.
Receptionist: "Why Boss didn't said anything to that girl when she went to hug him like that" she asked herself confused but a hand on her shoulder make her come out of her world.
??: "Because she is indeed Sir's beloved sister....whom you stopped from meeting him and on top of that insulted her" he said and smiled his dimple smile.
Receptionist: "Who are you?" She asked rudely making the boy roll his eyes.
??: "I think you only know this question?...but it's ok myself Choi Soobin! Mr.Jeon's assistant and now on job to fire you with making sure you won't get a decent job in whole Seoul oops I mean to say whole South Korea" he said making her eyes widen but before she speak soobin hand him firing letter and left after saying to guards.
Soobin: "Throw this trash out of this building and make sure she won't be able to enter in this area again" and guards obeyed him throwing her out without caring for her cries.
Kook make guk sit on his chair and asked leaning on table.
Kook: "Now say" he asked again making guk roll her eyes.
Guk: "I don't eat that much hyungie!!... why you teasing me?" She said angrily glaring at him.
Kook: "Ya! ya! only five times a day.... that's why your cheeks are so cubby " he said pinching her cheeks making guk slapped his hands away.
Guk: "If you continue this I will leave" she said standing up acting not really making kook stop her.
Kook: "Ok ok don't need to be angry.... I am not saying anything" he said making guk node and sit again. Door get knocked making kook maintain his cold aura again which guk don't like at all.
Kook: "Yes! come in!!" he said in cold deep voice sending shivers down his assistant's spine who still fears him after working for one year almost.
Soobin: "Sir I have done what you said and here what you ordered" he said giving him shake which kook took still half sitting on table.
Kook: "Good now leave" he said and soobin left while guk was staring at him.
Kook: "Here my baby bro's favorite drink" he said smiling but guk asked.
Guk: "You again fired her it wasn't a big deal... why you always do bad things hungie" she said making kook sigh.
Kook: "She wasn't worthy of my company and don't stress yourself..... hyungie is here to handle everything you just enjoy" he said caressing the frown on her forehead.
Guk: "What if someday someone hurt me too?....what you gonna do about that?" she asked making kook chuckle while clenching his fist behind his back.
Kook: "It will not happen because I will be always around you to protect you from everyone" he said caressing her hairs.
Guk: "But when I will leave after marriage " he said making Kook's face turn blank.
Kook: "You are not marrying untill I find someone who gets ready on my conditions" he said making guk gulp because she already love someone dearly and wanted to tell this to him.
Guk: "What if I love someone?" She asked scared making Kook smirk.
Kook: "Then I will kill him" he said and laughed at end seeing guk's sacred face but he was serious.
Kook: "Aww baby why you get so scared?... I was joking I am your brother after all how can I kill my love's love" he said smiling but his eyes weren't saying what his mouth was.
Guk: "Meani always joking you literally give me heart attack" she said pouting heavily making kook chuckle and give her banana milkshake.
Kook: "Here my sincere apology" he said making a cute face which only reserved for her.
Guk: "You always do this ... ok fine!!... now don't disturb me ....I want to enjoy my drink peacefully...shu shu" she said pushing him away. Kook shook his head and went from there to check on his partner giving full space to guk.
Guk: "Will he really kill my boyfie if I  tell him" she questioned herself taking his words seriously but shrugged off as soon as banana milkshake hit her taste buds making a wide smile appear on her face.