9

Kook wasn't ready to leave tae's lips making her gasp air. Tae tried to hold him back but couldn't because she was not as strong as him.
Tae: "Hubby mhmm stop ....I can't mhmm breath" - she said clenching his shirt pushing him to get free because she was feeling weird all over her body. Kook's hands went inside her shirt caressing her waist while rubbing her ass over his hardness arousing tae too without her knowledge.
Beomgyu: "Oh god!!....what are they doing?" - she gasped seeing the scene infront and tried to understand what happened behind her back. Her eyes widen thinking that girl might have done something to kook.
Beomgyu: "No way....oh god I didn't thought it this way....tae noona gonna hate kookie hyung for this....I have to stop him...what should I do think idiot" - she said pulling her hairs cursing herself for planning something which turned out so dangerous for taekook's relationship. Tae is am innocent bean and if kook tried to claim her without her knowledge then it will lead them to disaster.
Tae: "Hubby" - she finally get successful as kook leave her lips and moved to her neck licking and sucking it softly.
Kook: "I want you tae....plz don't say no...I will die baby it's hurting so much" - he said in cracked voice making tae bite her lips feeling tears in her eyes.
Tae: "Shhh calm down....mhmm stop and tell me what ahh...how can I help you?" - she asked cupping his face with so much difficulty making kook stare at her painfully.
Tae: "I will do anything for you.....plz don't cry" - she said kissing his forehead and wiped his face making kook hug her tightly.
Beomgyu: "I know what hyung wants....let's take him to room first" - she said startling tae. She noded and tried to stand up but kook held her back tightly.
Kook: "Don't leave plz....stay with me" - he begged nuzzling his face in her chest making her blush but for now she ignored it and tried to calm him.
Tae: "I am not leaving....we are just going in room hmmm......trust me Koo" - she said kissing his head making kook look into her eyes with his teary one. Tae's heart was aching seeing him so vulnerable but didn't let her little self take over her because kook needs her right now.
Beomgyu: "Come noona stand up" - she said making tae get up from his lap and hold his arm.
Kook: "My head is spinning...I can't" - he said feeling his body so heavy all of a sudden. Heat was radiating like no tomorrow making him whimper and sweat scaring tae more.
Tae: "Call servants to carry him upstairs" - she said knowing her strength which will only cause harm to kook if she tries to help him. Beomgyu noded and called servants to take kook in his room.

||JEON GROUP||
Vguk were in meeting room planning their project taking it very seriously. Both were so dedicated to make this project successful that nothing matters for them right now. Guk was presenting making everyone stare her impressively.
"No doubt she is a Jeon....she is as talented as Jeon Sir...I am happy she is leading us for this project" - he praised making his fellows agree which didn't go unnoticed by V.
V: "Kim Jeongguk...she is not a Jeon anymore...always remember that" - he said in deep scary voice making them gulp and next second something hit V's head snapping him towards the source angrily.
Guk: "Focus here Mr.Kim.....we are discussing something very important" - she said making V stare her intensely like he will eat her alive. Guk gulped and went back to her presentation. V was waiting for meeting to end so that he can put some sense into his wifey's head on how to treat their husband infront of others.
V: "It's amazing Mrs.Kim....i am proud of you" - he said clapping his hands as guk ended her presentation. Others also joined in making guk blush feeling happy by her husband's praise who was trying to tell everyone that she is a KIM now.
V: "Let's meet on next meeting till than fighting" - he cheered them with his normal artificial smile which is reserved for the world. They all bowed and went out leaving them alone. V stand up and closed the door properly making guk blink her eyes nervously.
V: "You are really good at presenting your ideas hmm" - he said taking heavy steps towards guk making her back away feeling another type of aura rediating from his once sweet and caring boyfriend.
Guk: "I was just_" - she got cut when V placed finger on her lips making her gasp and hit her back with wall. V caged her between his arms and leaned closer to her face.
V: "Bossing around your own husband...... punishing him like a teacher do to his students....when they are not paying attention" - his voice was low and deep while eyes burrowing holes in her body making her shiver.
Guk: "I am sorry hubby" - she said scaredly making V stare at her quivering lips feeling a strong urge to devour them.
V: "Sorry for what bun?" - he asked little softly moving his one hand to hold guk's waist making her lick her lips nervously. V rolled his eyes at that lick and pulled her from her waist making her shocked. She never felt V so dominating before when they were dating and so in love with each other. Same with V seeing guk so submissive and sensitive to his touches another kind of thrill hit his body.
Guk: "I-I for-" - she wasn't able to firm words feeling V's hot breath over her face and eyes on her lips. V cursed in mind and finally give into the urge. He placed his lips on guk's making her close her eyes automatically. A chuckle escape his mouth and he licked her lips slowly making guk clench her own coat. V pinched her waist making her open her eyes and met his dark ones feeling so small in under him. Although there was a slight difference between their heights still guk felt that way. V's free hand moved behind her nape pulling her closer making guk moan. The last string break with that and he started moving his lips passionately not giving guk time to register what was happening to her.
Guk: "Mhmm hubby" - she moaned making V's mind more crazy. He pulled her more closer attaching their bodies completely not leaving space for air.
V: "Hold me" - he said feeling her legs going jelly just by one kiss. Guk hold onto his shoulders and tried to kiss back but no use V wasn't giving her chance. He was busy devouring his favorite meal without his own knowledge.
V: "You are so sweet baby....so tasty just like strawberries....I can't stop myself" - he said between kiss pinching her waist softly making guk open her mouth and he slipped his tongue inside tasting every inch of his favorite desert. Guk was a blushing mess not understanding what's happening to her body as she was also an innocent soul not having much knowledge about these things.
Guk: "I can't stand" - she said difficultly feeling out of breath making V chuckle and carry her from her legs still not leaving her mouth.
V: "I am not done yet" - he said sucking on her tongue and placed her on table making tears leave guk's eyes due to many reasons. V's phone ring and he left guk instantly getting back into senses.
'What the hell you did?,how can you do this?,you were kissing your rival's sister,shame on you Kim V,how can you forget your revenge so easily?,how can you be tempted by her fake innocence?' - he was again back to his old self cursing himself for losing his mind. Guk was looking down breathing heavily not being able to face V due to shyness.
Guk: "Hubby your phone is ringing" - she said fiddling with her hands making V gulp and saw the caller id. It was bogum making his tears leave his eyes. He was betraying his family,friend and fiance which increased his hate towards guk more who was getting happy for their first kiss. V went out leaving guk without any word making her sigh in relief because she was not in condition to talk to him too.
Guk: "Thank you hyungie for trusting me...you always thought best for me.....like this me and hubby will come closer all thanks to you......I hope everything gets clear between us" - she said setting her look to go out because she has tasks to complete.