3

~~~~Next Morning~~~~
||JEON Mansion||
Kook open his eyes feeling his head and body aching badly. He groaned not liking the sunrays hitting his face making him turn to other side.
Kook: "What is he doing here?" - he said confusingly seeing yoongi sleeping while leaning to bed as he took care of him whole night and slept there.
Kook: "Yoongs .... hyung...wake up" - he said in hoarse voice making yoongi open his eyes.
Yoongi: "You are up?..how are you feeling now?" - he asked checking his forehead making kook frown.
Kook: "What happened to me?....I am fine.....you didn't left home" - he asked sitting up with little difficulty.
Yoongi: "You had high fever last night if you remember and I was taking care of you....now where you going!" - he asked seeing him standing on his feet wearing slippers to get freshen up.
Kook: "Only if you remember.... tomorrow is very big day and we have to prepare for it....you can rest sometime as you didn't sleep because of me....I will handle other matters" - he said non chalantly making yoongi frown.
Yoongi: "No need to go anywhere....I prepared everything....take some rest" - he said but kook shook his head and went from there. He enter in closet to take his clothes when suddenly his phone ring.
Kook: "I totally forgot about it" - he sighed seeing the alarm he set for an important meeting. He called Soobin and tell him to get ready for meeting.
Kook: "Why bunny is video calling me?....she can come to me directly....never mind" - he said and pick up not remembering what happened last night.
Kook: "What you_" - his words got stuck in his throat while body burnt in anger.
V: "Good Morning Brother In Law.....how was your night?" - he asked mockingly making kook take deep breaths to stay calmed.
V: "Aww you look so good when silent....leave it I just called to show you something" - he said and turn the camera towards guk who was sleeping peacefully on his bed making kook gulp.
V: "What a beautiful view?... isn't it your baby bunny in your enemy's bed....so ironic isn't it" - he said biting his lips while enjoying kook's changing expressions.
V: "Lets put our rivalry aside and try to mend out relationships" - he said making kook scoff.
Kook: "Cut the crap....I also know you don't give a damn to this thought.... don't you ....now say what you really wanted to I don't have time for your rubbish" - he said angrily making V pout.
V: "Not fair brother in law ...why you know me so well....so the real deal is you have to invite me to your board members meeting respectfully..... giving me full protocol your sister's husband deserves " - he said making kook laugh which angered V. He moved closer to guk throwing all those pillows which he placed for his own safety which kook can't see.
Kook: "Stop day dreaming...it's not gonna happen" - he said sternly making V node and leaned to guk holding mobile at perfect angel.
V: "You know me right....so you also know that I don't love your sister a little bit......love is far away I hate her to the core" - he said with greeted teeth making kook clench his fists.
V: "But for her I am her beloved husband.....the one whom she can trust with everything she has" - he said tracing his fingers on guk's face to neck and stop at her shirt button.
Kook: "Stop it.... don't you dare take her advantage...I am telling I will kill your whole family" - he groaned making V glare him with dark red eyes.
V: "Then do what I said if you want your sister to live a respectful life in society.....let me tell you one thing ....I am a beast .....I will destroy this beautiful creature without any second thought.....better keep me calm which I try to stay most of the time" - he said sending shivers down kook's body. He can never imagine his sister in pain and the thing V was talking about will kill her.
Kook: "She loves you damnit and you will do such thing with her" - he asked biting back his tears making V smile in relief.
V: "Your expressions and voice is very satisfactory to me....stay like this and your sister will stay harmlessly under my supervison.....once you poke me I will poke your sister got it" - he said and cut the call making kook throw his phone breaking it in anger.
Kook: "ARGHHH....how can she trust someone so cheap....so cheap that he is ready to .......I will kill him ....he will die with my hands only" - he said shaking in anger feeling so helpless. If he did what he said then his sister's heart will break and if this happens then he will loose her for forever.
Kook: "Nothing will happen to her.....I won't let him do anything with her....calm down kook ...take deep breaths you can handle this ....it's nothing impossible" - he was calming himself while saying encouraging words clenching his fists tightly.