8

||KIM Mansion||
Guk woke up next morning feeling weight moving over her body. She rubbed her eyes to clear her view and look at the reason which turns out to be her hubby. A slight smile appear on her face seeing V sleeping like a baby half hovering over her.
Guk: "Who will say it's same man who broke almost everything in this room!" - she said caressing his cheeks moving his locks behind his ears.
Guk: "Is there anything bothering you?....why your behavior is fluctuating with me?..... one second you ignore me like I am nothing to you and other moment all loving and caring....what are you exactly hubby?.....I am very confused about your feelings....whether it's love or something else" - she asked gulping the lump formed in her throat not getting a good feeling after marrying V and spending past few days with him.
Guk: "If anything is disturbing you then share with me I will help you with everything......just don't change I love you so much.....I don't know what I will do without you if someday you say me to leave" - she bite her lips feeling tears wetting her cheeks without her permission. Suddenly alarm rings making guk wipe her tears and act like sleeping. V groaned not liking the disturbance but when meeting thing flashed in his mind,he sit up rubbing his face and turning off the alarm.
V: "Guk.....bun wake up it's morning" - he said shaking her slightly making his tone as sweet as possible.
V: "Good Morning Love" - he said smiling softly seeing guk opening her eyes making him lean forward and kiss her forehead sending her warmth bringing a relieved smile on her face.
Guk: "Good Morning Hubby" - she replied happyily hugging his neck making V roll his eyes in mind. 'Don't fly too much this is because I want you to handover your shares to me so that I can work without any restrictions,there won't be a day I tell myself what your family did to us,you both have to pay for that' - he thought to himself when guk kissed his cheeks breaking his trance.
V: "Get ready you are coming to office with me" - he said blankly and back away making guk frown.
Guk: "But why?.....you know I won't work in your nor hyungie's company.....I want to start from scratch plz don't force me na" - she pleaded with puppy face making V gulp and stand up.
V: "Its just today's work I won't bother you again" - he said making guk sigh but before she say further V left to bathroom.
V: "What's wrong with this heart?....why it start behaving crazily around her?" - he groaned placing hand on his raging heart. He looked in mirror and touched his cheek where guk kissed awhile ago unconsciously.
V: "What the hell are you thinking?....focus V it's not your goal ....just take deep breaths everything is normal" - he scolded himself and tried calming his hormones which were dancing in his body giving him hard time.
Guk: "Come in" - she said hearing knocks on door still sitting in same position. Jimin enter inside with a smile and sit beside her.
Jimin: "Good Morning bunny" - she said sweetly and hug guk making her smile genuinely.
Guk: "Good Morning Chim....you here this early" - she asked making Jimin pout and back away crossing arms over chest.
Jimin: "Can't I....you aren't happy with this.....fine I am going enjoy yourself with you cold and rude husband" - she said offendedly and stand up but guk held her arm smiling apologetically.
Guk: "It's not like that....I am very happy plz sit na" - she said with cute face making Jimin smile and sit down.
Jimin: "I was worried about you..... yesterday you slept so early so came to check you" - she said and checked her neck and forehead making guk smile sadly.
Jimin: "Thank god you are fine.....then why you didn't come to see off taekook" - she asked narrowing her eyes making guk nervous. She can't tell about bogum to his sister not knowing how she will react. What if she stop talking to her then she will loose her only friend in mansion too.
Guk: "I was tired....leave it na I am in a very big delima help me out" - she said changing the topic making Jimin raised her eyebrows.
Jimin: "What kind of help?....let me tell you I am not available if it's anything related to that alien" - she said straight forwardly making guk face palm.
V: "What are you doing in my room?.... didn't I made it clear not to step in then?" - he said coming out in bathrobe making Jimin roll her eyes while guk didn't like her husband exposing himself infront of anyone except her.
Guk: "It's not only your room....she is here to meet me.....you can go and change Mr.Kim" - she said coldly making vmin snapped towards her not expecting a sassy reply from her. Guk glared V making him gulp and went to closet to change not in mood to argue with her while Jimin wiggle her eyebrows at guk.
Jimin: "I am very impressed.....good job bunny you should control him like this.....his face was hilarious haha" - she said and laughed loudly falling on their bed making guk sigh. She was getting jealous of Jimin for nothing.
Guk: "Stop now.....I have to attend office today so plz help me in choosing an outfit for that..... don't wanna spoil hubby's image infront of anyone....Chim!!" - she whined when Jimin didn't stop laughing making her sit up and hold her hand.
Jimin: "Come I will ready you....today everyone feel envious of Kim V not you for having such a beautiful wifey" - she winked at guk making her smile shyly and went with her. V come out and find room empty making him sigh.
V: "Hope so she won't wear those baggy jeans and sweater in meeting.....plz god save me from becoming a laughing stock in today's headlines" - he prayed fixing his tie and come downstairs.
V: "Good Morning everyone" - he said giving a quick hug to namjin making them smile and greet back.
Jin: "Good Morning tiger ....is there anything special today....I mean you put so much efforts to look perfect" - she said making V chuckle.
V: "Your brother is perfect only if you know" - he said back confidently making Jin node her head.
Namjoon: "Plz guys let's not start another competition....Jinie we need to leave so kindly set the table" - he said making his bag as today he is joining KIM Group.
V: "I totally forgot.....best of luck hyung for your first day....my all support is with you don't hesitate to discuss anything with me concerning our company" - he said giving a side hug making namjoon smile.
Namjoon: "I will give my 100 and 10 percent after all it's my wife and brother in laws assets" - he assured smilingly making bogum clench his fists because if he knows about company's illegal works then he is gone.
V: "Come bogum....let's have breakfast together.....it's been so long....I missed this so much" - he said excitedly making bogum scoff.
Bogum: "For me everything is meaningless without my love.....you guys carry on....I need to reach office soon" - he said bitterly and left making V's mood sore too.
Jin: "It's ok she is happy in her family..... don't take his words seriously hmm....come" - she said patting his head trying to mend their selves so that past mistakes won't repeat. She held V's hand and take him to dinning room followed by a confused namjoon.
Namjoon: "I asked Kai to come here and be my assistant like before.....she said she will come soon after handing over her cases" - he said taking his seat making Jin node happily. They consider her as their family.
Jimin: "Good Morning guys" - she said appearing suddenly making them chuckle.
Namjin: "Good Morning mochi" - they said together making Jimin give them a cute glare but smile at end.
V: "Next time come like a normal human being" - he said in deep cold voice making Jimin gulp but smirk.
Jimin: "At least I am not an alien like you" - she said making weird faces. V clenched the knife in his hand making Jimin side away instantly.
Guk: "Good Morning everyone" - she said smiling softly making namjin rub their eyes shockingly.
Jin: "Is it you bunny?" - she asked going towards her making guk nervous and look towards Jimin who give her an assuring smile.
Jin: "Oh my god you are looking so beautiful baby" - she said kissing her forehead making guk smile shyly getting praised like this.
Namjoon: "I am shocked....why you suddenly changed your look?" - he said making Jin glare him while minguk pouted thinking he didn't like her makeover at all.
Namjoon: "I mean to say it was so hard to beat your cuteness....now how we handle this much beauty in our mansion" - he said dramatically making guk bite her lips while Jimin chuckle.
Jimin: "Get useful to this hyung because Kim Jeongguk gonna rule the market from now on.....she is going office yeah" - she said and clapped her hands encouraging a freaking out guk making namjin surprised again.
Jin: "Congratulations bunny ....I am sure you will do best in every field you choose" - she said side hugging her making guk calm down a little.
Namjoon: "Best of luck bunny" - he said kissing her head making guk look down shyly.
Guk: "Thank you hyung ....you are very nice" - she said fiddling with her fingers making namjoon coo at her cute and shy sister. V was froze all this time not believing guk can look as beautiful and pure as now. His throat went dry taking in his wife's ethereal beauty forming sweat on his forehead.
Jimin: "Ok ok let's sit and have breakfast.....we all will get late for office" - she said making them node and take seats.
Guk: "Am I looking ok hubby?" - she asked in low voice taking V out of his world because for her his opinion matters the most.
V: "Hmm" - he node and dig his face in plate not being able to stand guk's pretty look more. Guk smile little at his hmm and started eating breakfast silently. V's heart was thumping out of his chest whenever guk's hand brush his accidentally or his melodic giggles hit his ear drums making him frustrated for some reason. 'Argh what's wrong with me?,she just look normal why my stupid body is reacting this way,shut up v calm down or else you will loose your mind' - he was clenching his fists tightly making his knuckles visible which made Jimin stiffle her laugh.
'Mission successful!,well done Park Jimin you are amazing,argh how satisfied I am feeling seeing him so helpless?,one thing is for sure someone gonna loose her innocence,I am so excited plz god finish his patience really soon,bless me with their unholy voices soon' - she was praying in mind getting impatient to see V like namjoon a henpecked husband which she thinks will only happen after they become one.
V: "I am done.....come with driver" - he said standing up leaving instantly making guk look down sadly.
Guk: "He doesn't want to show me infront of world" - she asked herself not knowing how difficultly V was controlling himself from doing anything with her infront of his family members.
Jimin: "Idiot alien.... don't worry bunny we will go together first I will drop you office then go on my work ok" - she said making guk give a fake smile and finish her food soon.
Jimin: "Let's go .....wait" - she said stopping in track getting V's call.
V: "Bring her to JEON Group....we are having meeting there" - he said coldly and cut the call making Jimin groan.
Jimin: "I will kill him" - she stomped her feet and took guk to her destination ramping about V all the ride making guk laugh and giggle all the time.