11

Tae: "Hubby I am tired...and hungry" - she said pouting heavily making kook chuckle and carry her.
Kook: "Who said to do shopping so late hmmm?....you said to reach before two then what happened?" - he asked removing her hairs to see her face making tae groan.
Tae: "I said I am tired and hubby.....you only care about what I said or did huh" - she said angrily making kook gulp and take her upstairs to their room.
Jimin: "It was so tiring" - she said plopping on couch making yoongi run inside to bring water for her.
Hobi: "But amazing right.....we had so much fun" - he said still energetic compared to others.
Kai: "Shut up don't talk....my head is spinning because of running behind you all" - she said throwing cushion at his face making V chuckle.
V: "Serves you better" - he said and help guk sit on couch.
Guk: "Hubby what's for dinner?" - she asked placing her head on his shoulder making V bite his lips.
V: "There are so many dishes I can't remember name exactly ya" - he said not having idea what yoongi cooked because they just deal with washing, chopping and setting table.
Guk: "Hmmm let's go....I think I will die if didn't eat right now" - she said standing up feeling dizzy and again fall this time on V's lap making him scream because she hurt something precious in process.
Jimin: "Bunny what happened you fine?" - she asked worriedly and stand up to check her but tangle her feet in carpet. She was going to fall but yoongi hold her by leaving the glass tray to break into million prices and make irritating sound.
Kai: "Ahhh don't make noise....why can't you understand this little thing" - she groaned holding her head making hobi feel bad for her.
Hobi: "Come I will message your head....you will feel better" - he said sweetly making Kai roll her eyes and stand up.
Kai: "No thanks.....I will eat something and it will go eventually" - she said making hobi sit back pouting sadly.
Jimin: "Leave me....why you touching me huh?......I am telling you Mr.Min I will sue you for harassing me" - she warned fuming in anger making yoongi roll his eyes and stand her.
Yoongi: "I just save you from falling and you.....I can't deal with you anymore" - he said shaking his head and left making Jimin more angry.
Jimin: "Yah you cat face human.....where are you going I am talking na" - she said loudly but yoongi didn't stop making her follow him behind.
Guk: "I am sorry hubby.....where I hurt you?" - she asked innocently touching V's twitched face making him sigh.
V: "It's not here....leave it just stand up I can't bear it anymore" - he said breathing heavily making guk node and moved beside him. V took a breath of relief but again froze when guk placed her hand on his navel area.
Guk: "Did I hurt you here?....or here" - she asked moving her hand down making V breath heavily. He closed his eyes feeling guk's hand caressing his friend making hobi chock.
Hobi: "Yah I am still here.....you dirty kids" - she growled and went from there stomping his feet loudly. V open his eyes wide and push guk's hand away who was staring at hobi's disappearing back not understanding what does he mean.
Guk: "What happened to him hubby?....he said dirty kids....am I looking dirty to you?" - she asked checking hee clothes making V face palm and stand up.
V: "No you are not dirty....now get up and eat something...your mind is not working without it" - he said making guk node pouting heavily.
V: "Stop pouting.....and stay I will carry you to dinning room or else you will fall again" - he said making guk node and hug him making V carry her koala style.
V: "What you eat?" - he said making guk frown and started telling him her favorite dishes making V sigh because he was trying to say how heavy she is but didn't thinking it might hurt her little heart.
V: "Ok I get it now stop....you are already tired and keep on rambling about your likes" - he said making guk hit his back and went silent. V shook his head and kiss her temple in flow making guk smile. Yoonmin and hopekai were already settled in their seats and Vguk joined them too.
Guk: "Hyungie and taetae didn't come?" - she asked making Jimin shook her head and glare at yoongi for ignoring her when her real brother don't.
V: "Let's start ....they will join us" - he said serving guk according to her list of favorite food awhile ago.
Kai: "You are right....let's eat because I can't wait anymore" - she said and dig in followed by hopemin. Yoongi wait for taekook as he was not that much hungry.