2

Guk was waiting in her car because of traffic as she was going to her interview for nth time but everytime something happens stopping her from getting a job.
Guk: "Why there is so much traffic today?....why it has to be on same day of my interview?...why god!" - she questioned pouting heavily feeling betrayed by god. She tapped on steering wheel while looking infront when suddenly something interesting caught her eyes.
Guk: "Am I seeing it for real?" - she said shockingly and rubbed her eyes to clear her view more.
Guk: "OMG!! It's indeed an Indian wedding....ahhhh finally I got chance to see it for real....thank you god you always find a way to make me happy....let's get it" - she said and started her car turning it to their way long forgetting her job interview. She was so excited that she didn't notice she broke many signals on her way. Because of being a Jeon no one stopped her instead transfer the fine receipt to JEON Group.

||JEON Group||
Kook just reached his office and got welcomed by his assistant and partner.
Yoongi: "Good Morning Mr.Jeon!" - he greeted normally making kook node to which Jimin roll her eyes.
Jimin: "Can't he be little nice....one reply won't hurt his ego....why all handsome men on earth are so rude god?" - she mumbled to herself making kook snapped towards her with a cold glare.
Kook: "Soobin if you have anything to tell me then say it..... otherwise you can leave no need to increase noise pollution of my office" - he said making Jimin look down sealing her mouth for now.
Soobin: "Sir I already mailed you everything just want you to look at this" - he said and passed the tab to kook making him frown but as soon he saw the fine an amused chuckle left his lips.
Kook: "She is really something....pay it and take care of legal matters if any" - he said making Soobin node and left.
Yoongi: "What happened now?" - he asked worriedly making kook shake his head with a little smiling face.
Kook: "Nothing serious as usual she broke signals.... something might have caught her attention....you say when we can announce our project" - he said making yoongi chuckle.
Yoongi: "She is such a baby....I don't get how she learn driving when she can't keep track of anything" - he laughed making Jimin shocked. Two coldies were smiling at the mention of certain someone making Jimin curious. 'Who is this girl hmm?, Jungkook's girlfriend or his,no way he can't impresse anyone seeing his laziness,then why they both become cheerful at her mention,Park Jimin also want to meet her but how?' She was lost in her thoughts not noticing yoongi's calling her from sometime now.
Kook: "Miss.Park!!....if your day dreaming is done then plz get us a cup of coffee" - he said sternly making Jimin gulp and left after bowing.
Yoongi: "She seriously stopped listening to my every call.....I have to do something it's not tolerable " - he said clenching his fists staring at her retreating back.
Kook: "Now you also get lost somewhere....come on we are in office try to concentrate....will you" - he asked getting hyper not liking his work being disturbed due to any reason. One of the reason he is so successful at such young age.
Yoongi: "Sorry let's continue" - he apologized and get busy discussing some matters regarding project.

Guk come out of car and mingle with crowed dancing and giggling in her own world. While dancing she hit in someone making him apologize.
Guk: "It's ok don't need to,it was my fault only" - she said softly while rubbing her nape nervously. Hearing the melodic voice the person snapped towards her and chuckled.
V: "Bun its you?....ahh I knew it except you no one can be so sweet....by the way what are you doing here hmm?" - he asked wrapping his arms around her waist making guk blink her eyes innocently.
Guk: "What are you doing?.... isn't it your office time!" - she asked looking away avoiding him doesn't want to start that same conversation again.
V: "Oh that actually I came to attend this wedding....my college friend is groom" - he said showing her the groom riding horse with his relatives giving him as much attention possible. Guk's eyes widen in happiness and she hold V's hand making him feel butterflies because he rarely allow anyone to touch him not the other way around where he can touch anyone.
Guk: "Can I join in with you?....plz plz don't say no it's my dream to enjoy their traditional wedding....I won't disturb you promise" - she pleaded with her puppy face making V node and leave her hand instantly.
V: "Of course you can....infact he would be very happy after all you are his friend's lover" - he said making guk node with a slight blush on her cheeks but hearing drums voice she went back to dancing enjoying every bit of it. V was staring at her like no one else exist right now. He was so lost admiring her that he forget for what reason he came here.
Groom: "Where you lost man?" - he asked holding his wedding clothes and their ancestor's sword.
V: "Nothing let's go" - he said making him node and they finally entered inside. They are very rich family of Korea so everything was lavish and grand one of the reason Kim Vantae is here.
Guk: "Wow!!....it's so beautiful and grand unlike Korean weddings..... everyone is looking so pretty and glamorous in those dresses" - she was in awe seeing the things she watched in dramas for real. She was jumping on her feet excitedly making V chuckle at her cuteness.
V: "She is so innocent and cute like my bear" - he said smiling without his knowledge but on understanding his sentence a blankness spread over his face.
V: "She is not my bear...she can never be so pure like her....Jeons are criminals they can't be compared to us" - he said clenching his fists feeling anger taking control over his mind. Before he loose his mind completely his friend hold his arm and dragged him to side.
Guk: "V come let me show you something" - she said finding V looking at her but when she turned a frown appear on her face.
Guk: "Where they going?....to see bride secretly.....I also wanna join" - she said and followed them untill they enter inside a room.
Groom: "Plz buddy help me this once.....if you don't believe me than ask her....she is also being forced in this marriage" - he said making V frown while bride turn around and hold his hand.
V: "Excuse me" - he said not liking the touch and immediately remove her hand.
Bride: "Sorry ....but plz help us we don't wanna marry each other.....our lives will be destroyed like this" - she begged with teary eyes making guk shocked.
Guk: "It's means no wedding anymore" - she said making three of them snapped towards her.
Groom: "Is she your girlfriend....plz come inside and request from our side.....we don't love each other still our parents are marrying us....he will listen to you only" - he said making guk look at V and then at bride groom.
Bride: "I love someone else and can't live without him....if I didn't marry him then he will die.....I will also die plz help us" - she said crying badly making guk feel sad for her. V was standing there without any care because it's not like they can stop this wedding.
Guk: "Plz don't cry....we will help you....tell us what to do" - she said making V snapped towards her.
V: "Are you serious?" - he said but guk took him to side.
Guk: "Plz tiggie don't be a bad guy like hyungie.....see they are so scared and worried..... can't we help them....moreover he is your friend don't you feel sad for him" - she asked with sad face being soft hearted person she took her words to heart.
V: "Suppose we agree to help them then what?....how you gonna stop this wedding hmmm....do you even know how rich and powerful they are" - he said making guk roll her eyes.
Guk: "Not more rich and powerful than my hyungie and future hubby" - she said proudly making V bite his lips feeling happy inside.
V: "Future hubby?.... who?" - he asked teasingly making guk whined.
Guk: "It's not time to tease plz....come on say yes" - she hold his arm making V node and got a hug from happy bunny.
Guk: "Thank you....love you so much" - she said making V hmm and back away.
Guk: "Come now" - she took him to them holding his hand.
Groom: "Thank you man" - he said hugging V making him smirk.
V: "Thanks to you bro" - he said making him wink at him and back away.
Bride: "So you have to wear this lehenga and spread this red long scarf ..... don't show your face to anyone untill wedding ends hmm" - she said making guk node confusingly. She removed the lehenga making guk shocked because she was already wearing pants with sneakers like planned this long ago.
Groom: "Help her dude" - he said taking off his coat and festooned making V node. He help guk wear it making her hold his shoulders to not fall. Bride wear guk scarf properly not to show her face.
Bride: "Hold it like this" - she said making guk hold corners tightly.
Groom: "Here wear this and cover your face properly" - he said making V sigh and changed his coat and dress pants with groom's wearing that festooned to cover his face.
Groom: "Thanks alot" - he said and hold bride's hand making her runaway with her as she wanted to marry like this.
V: "Are you sure?....I mean we will become husband wife after this" - he said making guk gulp but hold his hand tightly.
Guk: "It's ok we are doing this to help someone na....one day we have to marry ....just hyungie don't know about this untill I clear his view about you" - she said making V hmm while inside he was so happy. 'Sorry baby girl this wedding is for him only then how he will stay in dark,it's not fair right,this will be the biggest shock of his life and I want to see his vulnerable state,ah you don't know how much effort I did to make them run away from their own wedding despite being in so love with each other,only to make you agree before the project launch,just few minutes and you will be mine' he said in mind and took guk to hall when they were called by the Hindu priest.
V: "Careful" - he held her hand so that she won't fall because it was difficult for her to walk in that. They sit down in mandap and Hindu priest started his rituals. Sometimes later he said them to stand up and take rounds around the fire. 'Sorry hyungie I am marrying without your knowledge but I promise I am doing this to help someone,plz understand me and try to forgive me in future,I love this man so much and want to spend my whole life with him, you always say na if I am happy then you are happy so accept this too' she was saying in mind while taking rounds around the fire. 'This wedding is just for revenge,just to take you down,just to make you beg me Jeon Jungkook because of you,your sister will pay for everything,I will show you hell through her just wait and watch' he clenched his jaws feeling immense hate towards them. He doesn't hate only Jungkook but Jeons and guk is no special. They sit down and someone bring sindoor making V bite his lips because now he has to show her face. Guk held his hand tightly feeling scared thinking about tbeir reaction. A women helped to lift the scarf from guk's face and once she done everyone get shocked.
Women: "Who is she and what is she doing here?" - she said making Vguk stand up revealing their faces completely. Bride Groom's parents souls left their bodies not seeing their kids on their right places.
V: "Sorry sir mam..... actually they don't want to marry so we just help them out....excuse us" - he said and hold guk's hand making them frown.
V: "Run at the count of three" - he said near her ear making guk node and next second they were running for their life not want to face anyone's wrath. After running few house away both stopped to took breath and laugh remembering what they did just now.
V: "Oh god" - he was laughing while breathing heavily making guk stare at him as it's first time,she saw him laughing so freely.
Guk: "You should laugh frequently hubby....it's suits you alot" - she said making V stop feeling weird when she addressed him as hubby.
V: "Are you fine?" - he asked making guk node with a sweet smile.
Guk: "Yes infact more than fine ....we are husband wife now right" - she asked making V node and look around for court to register their marriage leaving no way for kook to deny it.
V: "Come with me" - he said and take her to court which was few meters away. Guk was happy by getting him beside herself nothing else matters now. They enter in court and registered themselves taking marriage certificates too.
=======>>In Abroad
Tae came downstairs and find her hyung and noona present in dinning room for breakfast.
Tae: "Good Morning Jooni Hyung....Jinie noona...beomi..Kai noona" - she said greeting them by a cute hug making them smile and greet back.
Kai: "How are you tae?" - she asked making tae smile.
Tae: "I am fine noona...but angry with you....why you came after so many days hmm....I really miss you" - she said making Kai smile apologetically.
Jin: "Don't blame her....it's all his fault....why give that poor so much work huh....see how skinny she became in just one week" - she scolded her husband who was sitting there silently. He is the best lawyer but infront of his wife he can't say a word in his defense which always amaze Kai.
Namjoon: "I am sorry jinnie....Kai you should take leave for today and spend some time here....eat my wife's hand made food and get healthy....happy" - he asked Jin who smiled and serve him finally.
Namjoon: "Thank you" - he said making tae chuckle.
Tae: "Jooni hyung is so sweet that's why you got chance to scare him....poor him listens to your every word like a good husband" - dhe praised namjoon making him give a dimple smile.
Beomgyu: "Don't worry noona we will find same husband material for you too" - she said making tae slap her hand away which was around her shoulder.
Jin: "Ok ok don't fight....eat your breakfast silently and leave for you works" - she said seriously not liking the fact that tae will marry soon that too with bogum whom no one likes except V.
Kai: "Eat more you need energy" - she said stuffing tae's plate making her pout but smile seeing her care for herself.
Tae: "I am so lucky to have such a caring and loving family" - she said hugging them as she sees everyday how people are busy with their ownself not caring for others. After breakfast beomtae left home going to university and cafe respectively.
Beomgyu: "I'll come after taking my certificate ok" - she said making tae ruffle her hairs and left.
Beomgyu: "Yahh noona why?" - she whined seeing her hairs messy making tae stilffle her laugh and enter inside cafe. Beomgyu left while tae get busy in her job.
Tae: "Here your coffee sir" - she said placing the coffee with a sweet smile on her face.
Man: "Ahhh tae thank you so much dear .....you don't know from how far I come to drink this coffee of yours....your hands have magic" - he said making tae smile nervously.
Tae: "Is that so?" - she asked not sure about it because she never drink herself once just loves to make it.
Man: "Don't tell me you never tasted it....come sit and have a sip....you will fall in love with yourself again" - he said making tae chuckle and sit at his non stop insistance. She took a sip with closed eyes and next second spit in it making a weird face.
Tae: "It's so bitter....how you drink it at this age" - she said making the old man frown.
Tae: "Sorry....I will make new one for you" - she said smiling apologetically making him node. She went away and come with a new coffee making the old man thank her.
Tae: "Why they find it so good to drink almost everyday" - she said to herself seeing the man drinking it like the best thing of this world. She shrugged off and get busy making other's orders but still coffee was her speciality.
Tae: "Hello Chim" - she said smiling ear to ear receiving her bestie's call.
Jimin: "Arghhh tae I will kill that human bunny" - she said making tae frown.
Tae: "Who bunny?....I thought you are frustrated with hyungie again" - she said making Jimin scoff.
Jimin: "Thank fully he didn't show me his cold face today ....but on his place a living human bunny made my life hell....can you believe it he is my boss's friend and order me like I am his secretary.....argh he drink coffee like water....you know how many cups I made today....ten t.e.n...1.0 ....you listening me" - she said exaggerating everything making tae chuckle.
Tae: "Ok calm down ....I heard you....it's ok he might be tensed and wanted to release his stress in any way.... don't get hyper on small things all the time" - she said making Jimin sigh and plopped on bed.
Tae: "Where is hyungie by the way....he didn't even call me today.....is he busy at work?" - she asked making Jimin roll her eyes.
Jimin: "I don't know and I don't care too....let that aline stay where he is at least Mansion is at peace" - she said making tae shake her head at her dramatic cousin.
Tae: "Leave it tell me what happened with you today?" - she asked and get busy with her while doing her work.
Jimin: "I wish you were here so I can share my feelings with you" - she said pouting sadly making tae sad too.
Tae: "You can tell me now....I am listening" - she said making Jimin shake her head.
Jimin: "Not like this ....I want to tell you face to face....try to come soon ok" - she said making tae hmm and started thinking a way to go to her.