⚠️Chapter 5⚠️

Sora's P.O.V

I woke up feeling off as I looked around my nearly empty tattered room. Everything was still in its place as I looked at the clock, my eyes widened as I rushed to get up, my aching body screaming as I quickly made my way down and started breakfast. Finishing right as I heard a door open, I plated everything quickly placing it at the table and going to my corner. But instead of going to the table, my father made his way straight to me, pushing me into the wall, and getting close to my neck, his smelled like alcohol and his grip made me flinch slightly as I suddenly felt his hand on my waist.

My breathing hitched as my eyes closed, I would rather take a beating than let him touch me like this, but my body ached and anytime I tried to push him away my body screamed. Tears filled my eyes as I felt his lips on my neck. "P...please father... don't do this," I begged quietly a whimper leaving me. He grunted, "Your mother is no longer around to satisfy me, you look just like her. Mmm." He mumbled into my neck, his grip tightening on my arm keeping me still. I whimpered as he licked up my neck. "You smell just like her too, Your skin is soft like her." He said and before I knew it I was flipped around facing the wall, and he was pressed against me. "My only want is to know if you feel like her or better." He groaned against me as he got close to my ear. 

I closed my eyes as his hands traveled. Trying to force myself to dissociate everything, crying to myself as pain overtook my body. 

And soon I was on my way limping to school after taking a scalding shower. Numb feeling as I stared in front of me, I just wanted to die but I couldn't. I didn't have the guts to do that to myself. I just hoped someone would for me one day. Tears pulled down my cheeks as I got closer to my university. I quickly wiped my cheeks away as I limped into class and just stared out the window, a white van peaking my interest as I shook off the feeling. A gut-wrenching feeling took over, I tried to ignore the feeling as I looked back down at my notes and doodled softly along the outside of the paper. 

I wanted to disappear, but I couldn't. My life was bound on a repeated cycle of abuse. I was too scared to try and escape, I knew he would try to track me down. But I wanted out, I just didn't know how. I heard of people who help in my situation, but I didn't know who to go to. 

Soon the bell rang and it signaled the next class, and I went to every class as I always did, I did what I did every day. I went to the shop and got my usual but instead of chocolate I grabbed a strawberry-flavored beverage and pastry. Paying then walking to the playground and carefully climbing up to the slide again. Eating my pastry savoring the strawberry flavoring and the texture. My body ached, as I let my tears slip, I didn't want to hold it in anymore. But then I heard footsteps in the distance. I cleared my face of any sight of crying and peeked from the corner to see it was just a couple of younger kids playing together. I sighed softly.

Finishing up my items before throwing them in the bin. I shakily made my way back to the hell I was at this morning, my heart racing when suddenly I heard the engine of a vehicle and footsteps. I turned to check it out only to be grabbed suddenly, I went to let out a scream but a cloth quickly was placed over my mouth and soon my body felt like it had no strength in it as I saw black dots collect in my vision. Feeling being lifted and shaking of the sudden motion of being placed in the vehicle my eyes closed before I could do anything, lay limply in the stranger's arms.

Hyunjin's P.O.V. 

I watched her most of the day, we waited for the perfect time, waiting outside her school, but there were cameras so we stayed in the blind spots. Followed her to the shop, keeping our distance, and the park. We would have grabbed her from the park, but those damned kids startled her, made her leave. I glared at the kids before reverting my vision to her. Finally, she was on a secluded street, with no cars, no cameras, no people, and no houses yet. I told Changbin to pull up closer to her as I gave Minho a cloth with chloroform. Minho nodded softly and did Changbin. I hopped out of the vehicle once we were close, the sound of footsteps seemed to startle her enough to turn around right as I was behind her. My arm grasped onto her body quickly as she flailed softly. I saw her mouth open to scream just as Minho appeared behind her with the cloth placing it over her mouth and nose.

Soon she relaxed and her eyes fluttered softly. Minho kept it pressed against her face as we climbed into the van until she passed out completely. I sighed softly, as I pulled out the tape and placed a bit over her mouth, around her ankles, and made sure her wrists were behind her back, so she was unable to move as much. She couldn't fight us off then, nor could she run. We made our way back to the hideout quietly and kept a look at our surroundings making sure we weren't followed. I talked with Minho and Changbin, thanking them and discussing what they wanted for dinner.  

Soon, we pulled into our hideout garage and made sure it was closed before stepping out and Changbin lifted her limp body over his shoulder effortlessly. I followed him as we made our way to the basement placing her in one of the many small rooms down there. I sighed softly as she was placed on the small old tattered mat. But soon we walked out and closed the door, locking it behind us. I sat down in the chair outside the room waiting to hear any kind of commotion from the tiny room she was placed in, even just a soft whimper, but no sound was ever made for hours. Soon I gave up and walked back upstairs as dinner time approached and I knew Minho and Changbin would be getting ready. I walked to Jisung's room and summoned him to come along since he helped as well. 

Eventually, All 4 of us were off to a Korean BBQ place close to our hideout with our masks and hoods up. My mind running with worry as before we grabbed her, I noticed her limping like she was in pain.  Changbin was the only one to notice my worry and shake his head. I kept it to myself as we finished dinner and I paid for the food, thanking the owner for the delicious food. We made our way back carefully, then to our rooms. I couldn't sleep though as my thoughts ran with thoughts of her being in the basement. I stood up quickly making my way to the basement to sit outside the door once more, this time hearing her whimpers, letting me know she was awake, but I couldn't enter without one of the hyung's. So I settled with sitting outside the door.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head on the wall behind me. Guilt overriding my emotions, but it was necessary right? Cause if she is innocent, but an enemy saw her with us that day at the shop... she could be in danger... or she could be an enemy... I shook my head of the thoughts. I have to protect the guys first, so what if she might be innocent, she could also be an enemy. I put on a stonecold emotion as I peaked through the small window on the door. She wasn't looking at the door, but the floor, crying. I sighed softly, leaning back on the wall for the rest of the night.