Chapter 18

Chan's P.O.V. 

I watched Sora's retreating figure before my eyes landed on Minho, a sudden soft glare as I did. I didn't know what to say but the sudden anger that overgrew what I heard between them, her words were so vague but filled with pain, like she didn't want to admit something but she wanted the world to know also. And it was eating at me. I clenched my fist, and pointed at the door to be closed and for Felix to leave as I stared down at the man who was just a year younger than me. The moment Felix left and the door was clicked closed, I seethed softly at Minho. 

"Minho, tell me what you did to her. Right now. She won't tell me if I ask, and all that vague anger was probably deserved toward you. She is right you probably don't deserve her forgiveness. And she won't outright forgive you. That will be something you need to work for, and you will have to work to regain several of our trust. Especially Hyunjin's after hurting her. But that won't change anything at this moment. Tell. Me. What. You. Did. To. Her." I growled out at the end, my fist clenching, normally I am calm in these moments, level-headed cause I need to be. But knowing now he inflicted more trauma on her after I promised to protect her that same day. I failed her. I was angry with him. But also with myself for not being able to protect her from one of my men, after I told her she wouldn't be hurt here. The internal conflict was bubbling but all I felt was anger, whether at myself or the younger man in front of me.

"MINHO! NOW!" I yelled at him as I watched him flinch away startled by my sudden outburst, but I didn't care. I stalked over to him grabbed his shirt and lifted him up to look him in the eyes, red and puffy, his tear-stricken face a new shock, but my anger was too much to let me care that he had been crying for the first time in years that I had known him. "TELL ME! WHAT YOU DID!" I seethed at him again, tightening my hold on his shirt as he lay limply in my arms. He didn't make much of a sound besides the sniffling sound of his sobs, which didn't help his case. I understand if he regrets his actions, but how can I help her if I don't know what happened?  I know it is wrong of me to force him to tell me something like this cause it could inflict damage on our friendship, and our relationship with each other and with Sora. But I didn't care right now.

Suddenly he mumbled something out that I hadn't expected, which made me see red. I pushed him into the closest wall suddenly, my fist colliding with his face. "I don't care how desperate you are for touch or anything! Never forcefully take it from someone! YOU FUCKED UP! You Ruined Every Chance You Had, Minho. I don't care how you try to make up for this, You broke my trust by doing that to her until you can prove you won't do that again. You will be in the same spot she was when she got her." I seethed so closely to his ear before pulling away and yelling for Changbin, who showed up a few minutes later, panting from sprinting up to my office. 

He looked between me and a bloody Minho before I shoved Minho in his direction. "Basement, lock him up." I seethed, before storming past them and storming off to the gym to get my anger out in a healthier way I shoved the doors open of the gym not caring to wrap my fists at the moment, going straight to a punching bag and throwing so much force into the single swing that the chain snapped and sent the bag flying into the wall and hitting the ground making a seam tear as sand started to pour out of it. I just stared at it, unfazed before going to the next bag and Softening my punches just slightly, to ensure not to destroy yet another bag and kept punching till I was slightly calmer.

My fists burning and bruised with a little bit of dried blood along the knuckles. I was drenched in sweat, panting, my shirt discarded as I stopped punching the bag. It had probably been hours, but it felt like minutes. I reached down and picked up my shirt, turning around to see Changbin leaning on the wall alone. Sure he had taken Minho to the rooms in the basement, so I tried to walk past him, only to get stopped. "Want to tell me what happened?" He spoke softly, concern filling his brown orbs, I looked at him suddenly numb. "He messed up, he is lucky he is just in the basement, he deserves worse for what he did. He may be our friend, but It doesn't excuse his actions." That was all I said as I shoved my way past him to go to my room.

I make my way down turning and twisting through the halls of the maze of our base. Entering my bedroom, I closed and locked the door, going into my bathroom to clean myself of the icky feeling of sweat, and dried blood. As the rage had left and numbed me, I couldn't help but think of Sora, wondering how she was holding up. Her reaction to him made so much sense now.  But all I ever did was assume it was his intimidating presence, cause it normally was what threw people off or scared them off from him. Cause he never really opened up much, but now knowing what I did. I understood everything. Which made this so much harder to try and get a handle on the building and escalating situation.