⚠️Chapter 19⚠️

Sora's P.O.V. 

I lay in my bed, humming softly to myself, my body aching as I stretched softly in the small harsh environment. I looked around my bedroom, the tattered old desk, the worn-out dresser, and the clothing hutch. The small nightstand that held a single lamp, barely worked half the time. I sighed my eyes catching the time as panic ran through me. 6:15 am.  My eyes widened as I rushed to get up and grab all of my things, the sound of heavy footsteps already closing in on my door. 'I was screwed,' I thought to myself, just as the door burst open.

The one person I feared charged into my room, face stoic and red with rage. The smell of his favorite bourbon was already evident on his from as far as he was, his quickly approaching form making me back away and stumble a bit. Landing on the ground, I rushed to push myself backward. My body ached as I moved, the feeling of helplessness running over me as my back pressed into the wall suddenly. "It is all your fault!" He screamed at me, as he got extremely close to me, his hand reaching into my hair and grasping at the sensitive strands. Making a whimpering sound leave my mouth, which only worsened his grip. 

"If only you hadn't been born, she would still be here." He hissed at me, his drunken eyes looking over me before meeting my eyes, suddenly changing from rageful to dark and dangerous. "Why do you have to look just like her!" He spat before he threw me towards my bed. "Just stay there!" He hissed again, as his grip latched onto my hips, a sudden panic filling me as tears pooled into my eyes, a cry leaving me. "No...no sir please..." I begged quickly trying to turn to fight him off me, but it was hard, because the moment I went to turn, a hand pressed into my back keeping me down. "Shut Up!" He growled, pressing his clothed hips into mine, feeling him hard against me. 

I whimpered biting my lip, as I felt my arms suddenly pinned against my back, keeping me down, before I felt his grip yanking at my clothes. My eyes widened, He never went that far before. Why is he removing my clothes...? My tears became more fierce as I struggled more. "No..No! NO!NO! NO! PLEASE!" I struggled my worst fear starting as I felt his fingers against my sacred spot, the one place he shouldn't be near. The one I wanted to save for a special person for when or if I ever escaped this hellhole. My heart was racing with panic, as my sobs carried through my body. Before I felt a sudden sharp pain in my core, a sharp scream leaving me as it became worse and worse, the feeling of liquid against my legs confirmed my worst fear. 

As I shook with sobs, begging him to stop, as more and more pain overcame my body. I wanted him off of me. "Shut up! I can't hold myself anymore! Ugh, you feel so good." He groaned out in a snarl, as I suddenly felt my hair being grabbed, my body lifting from the bed slightly, at a sharp angle, my ribs aching, the sound of a crack made me scream in pain as a pain filled my chest as well. I wanted this to end. I wanted to disappear. To end this horror, I couldn't escape, his grasp was too strong, and I couldn't move. I couldn't get away.

 My breathing became erratic as I cried, my body ached, and suddenly a numbness washed over me, I shouldn't have given him the satisfaction of seeing me break, that was what he wanted. I tried to silence my sobs, but it hurt too much everywhere. Suddenly the environment changed, and I wasn't in my room anymore. But Minho's room, against his bed, the pain still unbearable, the black dots forming as I begged him to stop, turning and seeing my father turn into Minho, I tried to scream out but his hand covered my mouth, as tears poured down my eyes. The sudden pain became unbearable until the dots were all I saw, my body giving into the darkness.

Suddenly jolting up, sweat covering me, as a scream and sob leave my lips, Han runs over to me from wherever he had been, I quickly shoved myself back away from him, hitting the wall. "No..No..Please..No.." I panicked the memories still fresh in my mind. "Hey..hey..shhh It's okay, Sora, I won't hurt you. I'm here to help." Han spoke gently, softly brushing my hair out of my face, tears present on his face, as he brought a glass of water to my lips. 

"Here drink a little water... You gave me quite the scare all of a sudden. You safe here. With me. I won't let anything or anyone hurt you ever again." He spoke softly, getting up on the bed next to me even gentler than he had brushed my hair away. taking a cold damp rag and patting my forehead with it and along my cheeks before handing it to me, to pat wherever I felt it necessary, as his arms softly wrapped around me. His fingers gently ran through my hair, in a calming way.

I whimpered softly patting my face with the damp rag before patting my neck gently as well. Before leaning into his hold, a soft sob left me, "Look, Sora, you don't have to tell me anything that happened, but please know that I am here for you when you need, alright...? I don't like seeing you like this, I wanna see you happy, unafraid of the world, healed. I know that will take a long time. But I will always be here to help you..." He spoke softly nuzzling his nose into my hair as he held me close to him, just letting me cry in his arms once again. This time, it was nice to have someone hold me after a nightmare, or was it a night terror... It felt so real. But it wasn't right...? I was just..reliving the trauma...right...?