OFFICIAL CREEPYPASTA ROLEPLAY SERVER

. . . . . . . .

              ╰──> ˗ˏˋ [𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐘𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀](https://discord.gg/mdUA8gezBR) ˎˊ˗

                         ︶︶︶︶︶︶
You come across a vast forest of deep green , it has an eerie aura to it . Despite this , you venture into it . . Don't want to be known as a coward , would you ? Nobody likes a title as such . Chills run down your spine as you push forwards , sticks snapping , leaves crunching , the sounds alone make you want to flee , yet something keeps you going . . Why is that . ?

This was akin to a fever dream , everything happening around you . Shadows following , passing by so quickly that you barely hear the footsteps . . Your head ached , your throat burned from the lack of moisture as you huffed and puffed . Suddenly you hear a static like voice , but . . it's like it's **in your head** rather than speaking into the night .

# " Welcome to Slender forest , you have but two choices . *pick wisely . .* "

⦻ We have lovely staff.
⦻ Two color bots to choose from.
⦻ Fun emojis in the making of ocs !
⦻ Canon and original characters welcome. ( Ticci Toby will not be claimable out of respect for his creator. )
⦻ An aesthetic layout, heavily inspired by indie horror descriptions.
⦻ Mission board with rewards !
⦻ Fun in character activities in and out of vc.
⦻ and more ! so come join us if you'd like :)

⦻ pings ;