~Chapter 28~

"Ok."

Your POV

My hand suddenly started hurting. I let out a small hiss. "Are you ok?" Okiro asked, pulling away. I grabbed my hand, looking at the symbol on my skin light up. I hissed again. Stupid mark. What does Slendy even want right now?!

"I gotta go, my. . . boss... Is calling me," I told him, letting out another small hiss. Why does this thing hurt so bad?! Okiro looked concerned. I pecked his cheek. "I'll see you later, I promise." I told him, ruffling his hair a bit. I heard a small "Ok."

Okiro has a really soft voice. I'm afraid he'll go mute. I smiled at him before running off.

~~~~~~

"You four will be going to school."

Are you serious?! "That's what you had to call me over here for?! I was in the middle of a conversation with my brother you faceless-" BEN placed a hand over my mouth and shook his head. He must not want me to get "punished" or whatever. I really don't care. I tsked and BEN took his hand away.

"Aren't we... I don't know... KILLERS? Most people recognize us by now. We can't just go back to our school!" Jeff crossed his arms. I nodded my head in agreement. "You're going to a different school, one full of killers just like you. They're just trying to get their education, so don't cause trouble," Slendy looked at me with the statement. I raised my hand to my chest, fake offended.

~~~Next day~~~

Okiro POV

I hum softly to myself until I heard my name being called. "Hey, Okiro! Why don't we have a study night at your house? We have that test coming up, and it's math from Mrs. Granger. Ugh, I hate her so much. She's too harsh. I definitely don't want to get on her bad side." Zack rambled. This was the usual for me. Getting greeted by Zack every morning and then listen to him ramble on.

It was nice, but Zack gives me attention. I don't like that. Eyes are usually always on us. Maybe it's because the school hottie decided to be friends with the brother of a murderer. I don't like the stares, and Zack knows that.
"So... Would you like to have a study session. Or maybe a sleepover." Zack mumbled the last part. "Uhm. Sure. A sleepover sounds good, though I've never actually had one before." I put my index finger on my chin, thinking. Are sleepovers fun? I heard they are.

______Time skip_______

"Honey! You're a friend is here!" Mom called. I walked down the stairs and opened the door, greeting Zack with a warm smile. I was wearing a baggy T-shirt white and black jogging pants. It wasn't fancy-but then again I've never had a sleepover before. Zack's face flushed. I led him to my room. I had just finished cleaning it.

We sat on the floor together and began studying. After awhile mom brought in some snacks. It was really fun and Zack was really funny and sweet. "And so she went BAM! Right into the cake! Face first!" He said, slapping his hands together in the demonstration. I giggled and scooted closer to Zack. "Tell me another story!" I said. Zack's face flushed into shades of pink and red.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He slightly shook his head. "Nothing... It's just... You're really cute." Now it was my turn to blush. "Stupid! You don't just say things like that!" I hit his chest and he chuckled. "Sorry, sorry,"

"But on a serious note... Why won't you date me? I could treat you way better than Emma ever could. In her case, you'd be treating her, not the other way around." He said, leaning close to me. My face heated up. He really likes to invade my space. Maybe he could back up sometime. "B-Because I'm straight. Why won't you date Emma? She's got a huge crush on you. I understand that you're gay, but Emma is super pretty and sweet, and stuff. You'd... You'd be happier with her." I said looking away.