~Chapter 36~

He laughed the whole way back to the mansion.

Your POV

"Hey Marshmallow?" BEN asked. I hummed. "Do you ever miss your parent-" he stopped himself. "Your mom?" He asked. I glanced at him. "Uhm... No? I see her when I visit Okiro," His face dropped a little. "We can go see your mom if you'd like." I told him. His face lit up like fairy lights as he smiled. I wonder why he only wants to see his mom and not his dad.

××××

We snuck into the house, quietly going upstairs into the bedroom. BEN walked over to his mother who was sleeping peacefully. He gave a warm smile as he watched her. "She's so pretty, isn't she?" He asked me in a whisper. I nodded, though he didn't see. His eyes went from his mom to his dad, his face twisting into a frown. I stared at his father intensely. Suddenly, BEN looked at me, making me lock eyes with him. His face was calm yet his eyes were full of anger and sadness.

BEN pointed to John, his father. He never looked away from me. "He killed me, (y/n). He made me die." He said. My breath hitched and I took a step back. I stared a John who had come into my house crying that his son was dead. I stared at him for so long, now knowing everything was a lie. I growled, baring my teeth.

He.

Killed.

B̸̠̪͋̿͜E̷̟͉̹̳̊̅̔̆́̚Ň̷͇̯͕̀͛͐͐͝.

I̴̧̻̔̅͗'̷̛̛̖͔͚̰̒̑̊̄̋̾͝ͅl̵̳̱͖̯͊͊̿͒̂l̸̞͙̳̥̻̥̘̹̔͋̈̔̃̀̃͘ ̵͍̦̆͜m̶̯̹̤̤̐̅̄̐͆̈́̄̉ä̸̡͓̱͙̠̣̏̂͒̀̀̀k̷̨͈̣̫̱̣̭͑́́͌͝ë̷̺́̌͑͊̆͒̐͋ ̵͇̹͈̀̒h̶͚͖͕͉̒̀́̉́͐̚͝ͅí̷̍̌ͅm̸͆͜ ̶̪̘͇̼͙͍͖̫̂̾̿̎̚ṣ̴̰̞̝̰̯̝͖͙̪̋̒͐̈́̉͊͝u̸̩͍͎͒̓̉́̀̄̋̑̓f̷̲̠̆̏͑͒́͒f̷͇̯͚͔̆̍͒͜ẽ̷̡̡̤͈̟͚͕̊r̶̢̠̭͚͑̄̑͒.̴̛̟̯̱̫̝̻͍͒̅͋̐͌̕

I growled more and more, nothing made sense anymore. It was like we were the only two people in the room. Suddenly, BEN tapped my shoulder, making me snap out of my trance. "I'm going to take him to the basement." I told BEN. He nodded. I put duct tape over John's mouth and tied his hands behind his back before toss in him over my shoulder and heading into the forest.

BEN POV

I gently shook Ma awake. She gently fluttered her eyes open. I quickly put my hand over her mouth. "Don't scream. It's me, Benjamin." I told her. Her eyes widened as she trembled, tears filling her eyes. I slowly took my hand off her mouth.

"B-Ben..." She stuttered, tears lightly going down her face. She sat up slowly and put her left hand on my cheek. "My baby..." She sobbed, hopping up out of bed and kissing my forehead, cupping my face. I hugged her, feeling her warmth. "I thought you were dead." She sobbed. I rubbed her back soothingly. I want to tell her the truth, but that might break her worse.

But she needs to know.

I looked up at her. "Mom, I am dead. I came back to tell you that Dad killed me." I said. Her eyes widened and she trembled harder. "J-John?" She asked, looking at the bed. He was no longer there because of (y/n). "I got (y/n) to take him away, Mama. He was bad, and I didn't want him hurting you," I grabbed her hands tightly. "Find someone new, Mama. Someone who will treat you right. Someone... Who doesn't kill their own child." I told her, clenching her hands tighter. She burst into tears, hugging me tightly. "This can't be true. How could he..." She mumbled to herself.

I soothed her until she calmed down. "Benjamin, promise me you'll visit. I don't care if you're dead, and may look different. You're still my baby and always will be." She cupped my face with one hand, gently stroking my cheek. I nodded. "I promise I'll come to visit you." I told her. She smiled a warm smile that made me happy. I hugged her one last time before leaving.

~~~~~

As soon as I got to the mansion, I went into the basement. There was (y/n) beside my father. He was tied up right beside the Rake. (Y/N) had his arms crossed and a look of death on his face.

Oh boy...

I shot a smile at (y/n) to reassure him everything was okay. "Wake him up." I said to (y/n), my eyes closed and a sweet smile that was a little too sweet. (Y/N) punched Dad, or should I say, John, in the face. He quickly shot up, his eyes darting everywhere before landing on me. "Remove the mouth gag." I told (y/n). He took the white cloth out of John's mouth.

Oh, this is gonna be fun...

~~~~~~~

>=}

There was screaming for hours, until BEN got bored and decided to torture John another day.