Night

"Did you have another dream?" Ryna asked. Naris nodded once. "Was it the person again?"

"No," Naris shook his head. "There was a mer in a gold mask, he spoke to me." He blinked trying to remember the details. " There are many rooms in the house of the Master. Be easy, for from the hands of your enemies I have delivered you. " He muttered.

Ryna's brows furrowed, "what in Oblivion does that mean?"

"I do not have the faintest idea," Naris shrugged. "All I know is the last thing I saw before I woke was myself... I was dead."

"You have some odd dreams," Ryna said. Naris managed a small laugh at that. Ryna smiled. "I'm gonna keep looking for Hassour, will you join me?"

Naris contemplated for a moment, "I-"

"Naris Indarys!?" A voice called from outside the room.

Naris walked over and opened the door, "yes?"

There was a dunmer standing at the base of the stairs, "Neminda needs you, urgent matter she said."

Naris glanced back at Ryna, worry filling him. "I'll be there soon."

"Naris perfect!" Neminda exclaimed, her dark eyes were wide and her face creased with stress

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Naris perfect!" Neminda exclaimed, her dark eyes were wide and her face creased with stress.

"What's wrong?" Naris asked, looking around for the source of her distress.

"Serjo Athyn Sarethi, a councillor of House Redoran, believes his life is in danger. Quickly, go to Sarethi Manor. From here it is the second door to your right after you get back to Skar. Stay there until Athyn Sarethi gives you other orders or until more guards arrive." Neminda explained quickly.

Naris blinked for a moment, processing what she said. "Go!" Neminda waved her hand fast at him. Naris nodded, drawing his sword as he left the hall and headed right.

 Naris nodded, drawing his sword as he left the hall and headed right

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Sarethi Manor was quiet. Naris had expected to hear muffled words or steps but there was nothing. He walked forward slowly, lighting his hand up with a flame. "Councilor?" He called into the open room. There was muffled movement. "Councilor Sarethi? Neminda sent me."