Introduction: Amara's POV

My little sister and my older brother  had been sitting in my room for more than an hour now, waiting for one of us to click on the e-mail.

I had auditioned to become a trainee at JYP Entertainment two months ago with full encouragement from my 3 siblings and my parents. It had always been my dream to become a Kpop idol.

My parents(mostly my dad the realistic one) thought I would do great at it especially because I was fluent in English, Korean and French and I could speak basic Japanese and Spanish and he said I was good at dancing and singing.

My mom was the kind of parent who would say 'follow your dreams no matter what'. My little sister, my best friend and her are the only ones who have seen any of the songs I had written.

But the most important reason was that my mom was Korean and It would help me connect with my roots.

"Can one of you just click it ", my mom said from the video call. My mom and dad had gone back to visit Italy for their anniversary since the last time they went there together they also had 2 kids with them.
Diana, my big sis wanted to join but she had a parenting thing .

Suddenly Dorian, my older brother clicks on the email.....

Oh my God, I got in. I officially become a trainee in two weeks.