Blue Skies and Black Suits

I wake up to the soft glow of sunlight filtering through my curtains, signaling the start of a new day. I stretch, yawn, and let out a contented sigh, ready to tackle whatever lies ahead. As I shuffle into the kitchen, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee fills the air, awakening my senses and preparing me for the day ahead.

After a refreshing shower and a quick skincare routine, I stand in front of my closet, contemplating the perfect outfit for brunch. Each ITZY trainee going was supposed to wear a blue and white outfit.  I settle on a simple A-line blue silk dress that fits my body just right, paired with white shoes and a bag. With a touch of lip tint, a spritz of my favorite perfume, and some light makeup, I feel confident and ready to step out.

I take an Uber to the cafe near the JYP building to get coffee for the others because Lia just texted.

After getting it I rush to the rooms because I am supposed to arrive at 10 am.

After spending 30 more minutes at JYPE, we head to the event. Only three ITZY members went; Yeji, Lia, and Ryujin so two trainees stayed.

I went to the event with Jihye, who wore a white blouse and blue skirt, and Naomi who wore a blue and white striped dress. We were each given badges that said 'Intern'.

When we got to the venue, I noticed that only four Stray Kids members were there; Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin, and Innie.
Jeongin whispered something to the others and they started turning in my direction. He and Seungmin gave a little wave because we were in public and Hyunjin smiled but Felix just kept staring at me.

I couldn't afford to pay them any attention once the manager called me. It was a matter of great importance and I had to prioritize it above everything else.

The brunch was a fundraiser so there were few speeches before it started.

I felt eyes on me throughout the speeches and it made me quite uncomfortable.

After the opening ended, I called a waiter to bring food to the ITZY members, and Felix walked over.

It didn't take me more than a second to notice how good he looked. He wore a black tailored suit that fit him perfectly and his hair was styled neatly off his face.

He noticed me staring and he gave me an innocent smile to tease me. The duality. One minute he looks like a Mafia boss and then the next he's an angel.

He turned his attention to ITZY.

"Hi"

"Hey Felix, how have you been doing"

"Quite good actually, where are Chaeryeong and Yuna?"

"At work, or shopping with the other trainees, because we were given the choice to stay,- where are your hyungs and Han Jisung."

"3racha is working on a new song and Lee Minho was too lazy to come", he says while laughing.

~FELIX POV~

I noticed that Amara had started talking to another trainee when I was still talking to Ryujin and Yeji, Lia had moved away to socialize.

Amara looked beautiful in the blue dress she was wearing. she tried dressing more simple than her usual style because she didn't want to outshine anyone important.

"Felix", Jake from Enhypen called.

"Oh, hi," I say as I try to focus on the conversation I was having and not on Amara.

"New interest in a trainee? that's new. She's gorgeous. You like her?-"

"No, no she's Han's friend who moved from the UK to Korea to become an Idol. So the team is quite fond of her, nothing else."