The Itzy Project

It has been two days since had been at the SKZ dorms to talk to Chan.

Today, I was feeling like my normal self because I had better sleep during the past two days.

When I entered the training room Jihye and three others where there to meet me.

"Omo chingu-ya, thank God you are better now"(Omg, friend)

"Hey, Jihye"

"OK trainees take a seat", the the dance teacher says, "Most of you know even you Amara because I sent a message to you. JYP believes in nurturing trainees in different aspects, so for your one-month evaluation, we will be marking hard work, interaction with your subaenims, and determination along with other minor aspects. We will not be marking you the idols you get will, and you will be treated to dinner on the last day. There would be a group of either four or five. Until noon you have self practice."

"Oh, Amara, Jihye, Naomi, Hana, and Jiwoo work on a 'Mafia in the morning' by Itzy and one Stray Kids song. For the JYP trainee show, I had to select my 5 best students to do a cover, but start practicing next week."

"Thank you, ma'am"

In the afternoon, all the new trainees gathered at the auditorium there were name cards that told you who your partners. The irony all of this is that I was in a group with Jihye, Hana, Jiwoo, and Naomi.

After three days we will all be marked according to what we did and learnt as well.

We get Itzy so we move to their private rooms.

"Hi", the Itzy members scream as we enter.

They introduced themselves even though it wasn't necessary and their manager gave us their schedule.
Which isn't tight; a team meeting now, then fittings for tour outfits, and practice today.

Tomorrow is a review of plans, solo shoots for Yeji and Lia's photo cards, and more practice.

On the last day we have a charity luncheon and time for them to mark and then everyone goes to the JYP 2nd Hall for the marking and then dinner.

For the fitting, we each take care of a member. I get Lia and we discuss living abroad because she's lived in Canada before. It was so comfortable because we spoke English together ignoring the fact that she was about four years older.

"So what is living in London like it's probably better than Toronto", she asks in the waiting room.

"It's great but I have been to Canada before and it's nice especially Sugar Beach"

"Oh really", she says and we both start laughing.

"Lia", someone calls. It's Felix.

"Oh, hi"

 I realized that they seemed super close. I just bowed and to look respectful because Lia was there.

"Amara", the manager calls.

"I am coming subaenim",I tell Lia.

"Stop calling me", she says and I smile then I remember that the manager is calling so I leave.

"Can you help Hana she's having struggles helping with Yeji", the manager says walking away.

The problem with Yeji's shorts was that the measurement was wrong so she had to get a new one made.

After helping them I get a message from an Unknown number.

'Hi, this is Felix can we meet up later and talk.'

I decided to answer because Hannie told me that he would reach out soon.

'Yeah sure, I end up the internship thing at seven. And I live near that new mall and it has a 24/7 cafe we can meet there or in your car if you don't want to be seen'

'Let's meet at the park near JYP, I will be in a black Mercedes on Friday before work'

'Ok'

~

After I closed I went to my apartment. My phone started chiming. It was Chan he put his number on my phone to contact me.

'Hey Amara'

'Hi, Oppa'

'Just a friendly reminder to make sure you hit the sack early tonight and remember to follow all the things I taught ya. Don't forget, I'm always here to help if you need it!

''kay'

I took a shower and I made a chamomile tea because Chan said that it relaxes you and helps you sleep better. And I wrote all my thoughts into a diary because one day I might want to reflect on my past feelings and I would be proud of myself.

I slept at 9:00 because I had a huge day tomorrow.