Troublemaker

Jungkook waves his hand-"hey Minnie".

Jimin smiled widely-"hey buddy on time not bad".He teased a little as jungkook is not a morning person and often gets late.

Jungkook whined-"yaha Dont tease me you shortly i already got a good one from hyung ".

Jimin laughed-"what you did now".

Jungkook made a face-"Noona saw the results yesterday she was very angry I got punishment from hyung too".

He spoke sadly jimin sighed he had already told him to tell.

Jimin-"That's why I told you to tell the truth".

jungkook made a face-"yah yah mr.boring lets go to classes".

Jimin shook his head both ran for there first class which is of maths.Jungkook loathes the subject and Mr.Kang his maths professor is very strict .

Jungkook rolled his eyes-"again this boring maths and that crumy professor"

Jimin slapped his head-" Straighten up jungkook why you wish to invite troubles for yourself".

Jungkook pouted-"Ugh i hate you shorty".

Jimin scoffed- "dont call me that  you bunny face  boy".

Both stopped there bickering as professor entered in class with his dreaded  wooden scale.The students greeted him.

Mr.Kang in his usual cold voice-" Good morning students ".

He straight away started teaching the topics.There was absolute silence in the class .All students were trying to pay attension .

He explained a few topics thoroughly then faced the studnets with his all time poker face.

Mr.Kang cold-"These topics are very important for exams go through these especially the students who could'nt even manage to pass in tests ".

He spoke sharply eying Jungkook who just wanted to hide somewhere .

jungkook mumbled-"does this man has some kind of issue with me like may others failed to but this thing will just glare innocent kookie ".

jimin overheard his blabbering and supressed his laughter.The first lecture got over smoothly he assingment them with some homework and left.

jungkook-"phew finally the monster is gone".

Jimin rolled his eye-"ya ya mr.kim jungkook strech yourself poor you how much hardwork you have to do".

He patted his head teasing him.Jungkook just burried his head on the table not bothering the taunts.

With the little princess:

Kia is playing with her friend Ji-ah (lives in neighbour she is seven two years elder than kia and also her cousin Namjoon is Ama's elder brother and her father).

ji-ah sparky eyes-"Kia lets go out and play in park".

Kia pouted-"nwo mama said no to go out".

ji-ah shrugged-"she won't know we will come soon ".

Kia liking the idea-"okieee lets pwaly with my new kitcen set".

Both the Girls went out as no guardian were there .only there nannies who were busy gossiping and watching tv.

Mr.kang complaining to taehyung-"See his grades mr.kim the boy really needs to study or else he will fail in the main exams also".

They both were in staff room.Taehyung sighed he really is fed of this teacher he always has something to rant about his baby.