Fun Day

Ama looked at Taehyung with a sigh .

Ama trying to convince him-"Is this necessary like what would happen if he comes ... aren't you behaving so strict with kookie".

Taehyung rolled his eyes-"I am not gonna relent ..Ama stop asking me the same thing again and again...This happens everytime ... We give in his demands that's the reason behind his wild behaviour but now I will set it straight".

Ama was annoyed at her husband.All of them were going to amusement park...both the girls are over the moon about it ...but here he strictly denied jungkook even though everyone tried to convince him but no he stayed firm at his decision.

Ama grabbed her dress and went to change closing the door behind with a thud giving angry looks to Taehyung for making her baby sad.

Taehyung shook his head his little brother has his fingers wrapped around the family ... that no one can see even a fake tear in his eyes and jungkook knows this very well leaving no chance to take advantage.

Taehyung was thinking all this when he felt a tug on his feet.He looked down and smiled seeing his daughter trying to climb on him.He picked her up kissing on her soft chubby cheeks.Kia gave a toothy grin.

Kia pouting-"Dadda cmee fastt fastt mwe pway with uniiee

She said jumping in his arms excited to visit amusement park.Taehyung chuckled.

Taehyung -"aww my princess is so happy let mama come than we will go on".

Kia scrunched her lips-"oateyy dadda".

Taehyung smiled at her.On cute Ama came out after getting dressed she was still upset for kook .

Kia saw her mother and squeal-"Mamaa". Taehyung put her down and the little girl hoped on towards her mother.

Ama smiled holding her hand-"Wow my princess is looking so cute".She caressed her face lovingly.

Kia smiled cutely.Taehyung sighed as she didn't even spare a glance to him and walked out with Kia.

Taehyung grumpy -"Godd "..

Jungkook was laying lazily and sulking on the couch .He saw Ama and Taehyung coming and smirked internally his hyung had to pay for punishing him.

He bit his inner cheek hard enough to bring tears in his eyes and looked at Ama with his tear filled doe eyes.

Jungkook hugged her midriff and sniffled.Ama embraced him giving a pointed look to Taehyung who gulped nervously.

Ama caressing long silky curls of jungkook -"Sh! Don't cry baby I have called jimin you can enjoy with him baby ".

Taehyung annoyed -"Why are you even crying jungkook you yourself don't like amusement parks".

Ama glared him-"Shut Up you cruel man ..dare you scold him again ".

Taehyung shocked -"Ama i--"

Jungkook muffled -"N--noona *sob* c-can I atleast get my laptop back ...i-i have homework to do that's why".