Family Outing

With the jeons:

Marie smiled fondly staring her cute daughter playing in her little tent house

Marie smiled fondly staring her cute daughter playing in her little tent house.When Ji-ah was five Namjoon bought it for her.Since the day this cozy little corner was Ji-ah mini palace .Marie designed it herself according to the liking of her daughter.

Ji-ah saw Marie and smiled widely .Marie cooed she got the same dimple smile as her father.

Marie softly -"Come to mama baby it's time for snacks ".

Ji-ah pouted hugging her teady which was much greater than the her -"No i will eat when dadda will come".She looked a little upset.

Marie sighed even she is missing Namjoon he is working on some project very hard he rarely gets any Leisure time .Ji-ah is missing him alot as he come after she slept and leaves for office when the girl is getting ready for her school.

Marie crouched down giving her hand -"Baby come lets call dadda and tell him that princess is missing him".

Ji-ah innocently-"Then dadda will come fast fast to mee".

Marie smiled a little -"Yes come to mama now".

Ji-ah came out of her mini castle .Marie kissed her crown tugging her hairs at back of ears.

Marie served Ji-ah her snack crispy rice balls .She licked her tongue at the dish but then pouted looking at her mother.

Marie frowned-"What happened baby eat it's your favourite right".

Ji-ah a little whiny-"Mama you said to call dadda".

Marie clicked her tongue she was unsure thinking maybe be joon is busy but she hated making fake promise to her daughter the hopeful looks in her eyes  compelled her  to call -"Yes ! I am calling till then munch on cutie".She tickle her a little making ji-ah laugh cutely.

She dailed Joon's number and he picked up the call on second ring.

Namjoon -"Yes Marie ".

Marie put it on speaker infront of ji-ah and gestures her to talk.

Ji-ah smile cutely -"Dadda it's me".

Namjoon heard her voice and his face boomed fondly-"Princess it's you ..you called dadda".

Ji-ah pouted -"Come home dadda I am missing you".

Namjoon sighed even he was missing her -"Baby you know I got alot of work ...but don't worry I will finish it and come back soon".