Punishment

Taehyung ran to jungkook hugging him close to his heart.Jimin's father did the same with his son.

Taehyung checking him freaky-"you all okay baby did you get hurt anywhere".

Jungkook -"Hyung hyung i'm alright nothing happened to me".

Taehyung sighed again hugging him , his heart was beating fast when the manager informed him about the fight.

Mr.Park Shocked looking at the cafe's condition-"How this happened jimin "

jimin sighed and told what had happened and how bravely our kook fought with them .Taehyung gasped he glared kook making him shrink back.

Taehyung angry-"Just let us reach home today i will tell you how to fight".

Jungkook gulped hard-"s-soryy hyung".

Manager approached them politely-"Sir the kid is charged with penalty for the damages".

Taehyung nodded.As jimin was'nt involved in the fight he was'nt asked to pay the amount.Mr.Park took him not before saying taehyung to be gentle with kookie.Jimin hugged kook and left with his father.

Yoongi stood beside Jungkook who was biting his nails-"Are you scared".

Jungkook pouted -"yes i'm hyung hates fighting today only my grounding was over (stomped his feet)Now again he will ground me ".

Yoongi patted his shoulder-"This would be much better than mine ,my hyung would have grounded me  as well  beat me with his stupid pan". He pouted

Jungkook pouted-"He is no less i will also get beating i wish i could hide somewhere".

Yoongi scrunched his nose-"We can only wishhh".

Taehyung paid the bills and came to jungkook he ruffled yooni's hairs-"Thank you so much kid for saving my brother i'm very grateful to you"

Yoongi gave a sweet smile to him-"Its ok hyung he is my friend ".

Taehyung smiled-"Come i will drop you to your home".

Yoongi-"No no thanks hyung but my hyung will come to pick me up".

Taehyung-"Oh! be careful bud ".He patted his head .Glared jungkook sharply .

Taehyung scary voice-"Sit in the car".

Jungkook gulped and ran out .Yoongi gave a sympathetic look  waving his hand .

Taehyung parked the car.He got down and pulled Jungkook out of the car holding his ear.

Jungkook-"ahh h-hyung".

Taehyung dragged him inside .Jungkook was continuously apologizing but tae payed no attenstion to  it he just dragged him inside  and jerked once they were in.Ama was sitting there after putting kia to bed she was waiting for both of them worried about kook.

She gasped as Taehyung slapped jungkook making the kid stumble on his feet.Tears rushed down kook's eyes.He did'nt even dare to look up.

Ama ran holding him-"TAE are you out of you mind  ".

Taehyung yelled angrily-"Are you a roadside punk jungkook that you will fight and create ruckus in public".

He pulled him out of Ama's hold and again slapped him.Jungkook covered his face crying hysterically.

Ama worried-"Tae ".

Taehyung eyes her to leave-"Don't save him today Ama he needs a good thrashing ".

Ama -"Calm down tae talk to him try to make him understand ..

Jungkook sobbed hiding behind her his cheeks were burning.

Taehyung glared the poor boy-"Do you at least care for us or even yourself"

Jungkook sobbing badly-"i-i s-sorry hyung".

Taehyung pulled him out whacking his back -"Sorry first fight with goons put your life in danger than say sorry ".He whacked him again.

Ama tried to save him but one look from Taehyung and she stayed back.

Jungkook crying loudly-"Ahh hyung hurting".

Taehyung again spanked him with his slipper-"Why now mr.fighter why are you feeling pain now i saw in the cctv  how were fighting with those fools ".Again gave two more whacks to him .

Jungkook sobbed badly -"Ouchhhh !! noonaaa save me".

Ama feeling very bad for her baby-"Tae pleasee leave him ".

Taehyung made him stand infront of him holding his wrist-"Do you even thought what would have happened if Yoongi did't held that punk on time (tae shivered at the mere thought)".

He jerked him away turning to the other side as tears rushed down his eyes.jungkook stood quickly carrssed his back with a s hiss.Ama saw her husband tear and rubbed his shoulder.

Ama-"its ok tae our baby is safe with us".

Jungkook pouted and back hugged Tae Ama smiled ruffling his hairs -"I-am really sorry hyungiee please forgive mee".

Taehyung wiped his tears turning to the brat-"You can't play with your life like this jungkook and i will make sure of it".He said in a dangerously calm tone making kook frightened. 

Tae-"Ama please go and sleep no need to spoil your night cause of this brat".

Jungkook panicked and hugged her tightly-"no noona don't go he will beat me again".

Taehyung forcefully dragged him out of her embrace- "Ama go please leave him to me i know how to deal with him".Jungkook cried trying to reach for her.

Ama was quandary weather to hear out her husband or her baby finally the mother in her spoke-"Tae its enough he won't repeat it ever again baby say to your hyung".

Jungkook nodded vigorously-"please hyung i will never repeat" 

Taehyung warned him -"that i will make sure ,Ama trust me i won't hit him  more you know me".

Ama nodded she trusted him alot,she cupped kook's face-"Don't cry bubba try to understand what your is is trying to teach you".She pecked his forehead and left.Jungkook's eyes filled up seeing her leaving.

Taehyung sighed he was not feeling guilty looking at his brother's red cheeks and teary eyes.He made him sit on the couch passing on water.

Taehyung gentled his tone-"Have some water kookie".

Jungkook looed at him with tears -"You're angry with me hyung".

Taehyung sat beside him made him have water-"Shoul'nt i be you yourself tell me".

Jungkook just snuggled in his warth sniffing taehyung ran his fingers through his hair-"Don't ever repeat it bubba you are so precious to us we can't afford to lose you".He kissed his head.

Jungkook nodded-"I'm sorry for troubling you hyungiee".

Taehyung knocked his head-"Pabo! just take care of yourself this what i want ".

Jungkook gave him a cute bunny smile.Taehyung pinched his nose.

Taehyung-"So mister this was supposed to be last day of your grounding right"

Jungkook whined knowing well what's waiting for him-"hyunggg no pleasee don't ground me again pleasee"

Taehyung shook his head-"You don't decide you punishment , kook You are grounded for a week with no privilege's and also this time i wou't relent and if you whine about this than you know me better".

Jungkook whined loudly but accepted his fate-"Why the hell i even went out today ".

Taehyung laughed at his face-"Cause you are a trouble magnet bunny".

Jungkook pouted cutely -"Leave me to my room i'm sleppy".

Taehyung  dropped him to his room and left after he slept . 

Triple update 🐻 🐰

Drop some comments if anyone is interested in the story 

NEXT UPDATE DEPENDS ON NUMBER OF COMMENTS AND VOTES