9.He's my mate

You're a beautiful person if you're reading this 🤗😘
__________________________________________________________
Axel's POV

I waved goodbye to the kids and turned towards my car when something or someone rather caught my attention.

I chuckled lightly at the sight before me.

A woman was running from across the street towards my direction, completely dressed like a clown.

"Mama!" The little girl I just spoke with yelled, giggling and jumping as the woman approached her.

I smiled as I watched the woman carry her daughter showering her with kisses. I suddenly felt an unusual emotion.

If Alyssa had never left, no scratch that. If I hadn't rejected her, maybe we would have been a happy family by now, probably had pups of our own.

I was suddenly cut from my thoughts when I felt a small hand on mine.

It was the little boy.

"Aunt Mila's talking to you, aren't you gonna reply her?" He said raising his eyebrow at me.

He was so cute...

"My cookie here said she invited you to her birthday, Alpha. So we're expecting you yeah?" The woman who was supposedly Aunt Mila said and I nodded.

"Your daughter managed to win my heart." I said and patted the little boy's head before turning to my car.

"What the hell man, we've been waiting for ages!" Austin yelled the minute I got into the car.

"I was caught up with two little fellas." I said and smiled at the memory of the adorable kids I just encountered.

"What's that bro, you're smiling!" Jason exclaimed and I glared at him through the rearview mirror.

He was at the back seat and Austin was at the passengers seat.

I started the engine while Austin kept staring at me.

"At this rate I'd get us into an accident. Why do you keep staring at me?" I asked five minutes into the drive and Austin was still staring.

"I never thought you like kids." He shrugged and finally looked away.

"Well I guess I do now." I smiled lightly.

Alyssa's POV

"Twenty eight, twenty nine and thirty!" Kian yelled and jumped, clapping his hands in happiness.

I smiled widely as I watched my son revel in his small victory.

I had been teaching him to count from 1-30 and before now he could only get to 23.

"Alright my prince, you're free to rejoice but the entire work isn't done yet okay?" I said and he came to sit on my lap.

I placed him comfortably on my lap and he wrapped his hands around my neck.

He gave me a kiss on my left cheek and I smiled at him.

"Hmm, what was that for?" I asked as he grinned.

"For being the best mommy!" He said and hugged me.

"Oh my son is so sweet." I said as I hugged him tightly while kissing his head.

"Awwn such a sweet moment, I'm jealous." Aiden was suddenly in the living room pouting.

I laughed at his childishness as I pulled apart from Kian.

"Uncle Aiden!" Kian squealed and jumped off my body, running towards Aiden.

"How are you doing little man?" Aiden asked ruffling his hair.