Chapter 2

(Above is Nina)

"Well, we're here." A starry figure said, looking over to a shadowy figure.

"Indeed." They said, their vibrant blue eyes shifted towards the other, "What now?" 

"Well, I have to blend into the Earth population first. Which will take a good amount of power. I have to find this boy that Aries speaks of, I just hope he doesn't give too much trouble." The starry figure said. 

"Didn't Aries warn you of him being dangerous?" The blue-eyed shadow asked, a worried look struck their eyes. Despite not having a mouth, they were oddly expressive with their eyes and most importantly, hands. Their hands anxiously fidgeted with each other, the starry figure placed a hand on theirs and ceased their fidgeting.

"No fidgeting, Adhara." They said, "Pisces talked to you about this."

"Sorry, sir." Adhara said, guiltily looking away then blinked and snapped her focus back to the starry figure, "Sorry, again."

"Stop saying sorry, it gets annoying." He said, glaring down at the shadow woman. She looked so small compared to the starry figure. His tall figure and lean muscles compare to the slender and smaller form of her looked so strange.

"Anyways, I have a message for you, Adhara." He said,

"I have one too-." Adhara started

"Sh!" He brought a finger up, Adhara blinked, "Do you feel that?"

Adhara paused as she was silent, then her eyes widened in realization, "Yeah... I do." 

The starry figure turned around, a sharp glare on his face as he said: "Hello, Keon. It's nice to finally meet you..."

~~~~

Keon jerked awake, his eyes darted around and then at the window. 

What a weird dream... He thought.

He sighed as he tossed and turned for the next hour, trying to sleep.

But the starry figure never left his mind, the way he glared at the shadow woman and how he looked angry to be there...

And, it felt like Keon knew that place they were at from somewhere.

He shrugged it off as he fell asleep once more.