Part 1

??'s POV

Another day with a same headache. I don't even know what's happening with me. The person thought to themselves before getting up from the bed and getting ready. After that the person walked towards their phone and picked it up. The whole internet was going crazy.

Not again. What the heck is even happening here? The person thought again when suddenly their phone started ringing.

OTP

??: Hello Namjoon Hyung.

Namjoon: Taehyung are you still at home? Didn't you saw the news.

Taehyung: I just saw it.

Namjoon: Then come fast. The whole department is under pressure right now and Mr Jung will also going to come. So better come early.

He said and hung up the call.

I guess I can't live my life peacefully for sometime. Taehyung thought to himself.

But first let's go to the convenience store and buy a hang over drink. He thought to himself before leaving from the house.

Taehyung's POV ended

??'s POV

The person was sleeping peacefully when suddenly their phone started ringing. The person saw the caller ID and picked up the call.

OTP

Y/n: He-

??: Yahhh are you sleeping? Wake up and see the news and come to the police station early.

Y/n: But what is happening Mina?

Mina: Just come fast.

She said and hung up the call. After that you immediately got ready for work and then went downstairs. You saw your brother cooking breakfast.

Y/n: Dohyun Oppa I'm leaving.

Dohyun: First have breakfast.

Y/n: I will have something from the convenience store.

You said before leaving from the house.

Y/n's POV ended

Time skips

At the convenience store

Y/n's POV

I decided to take a sandwich from the store and leave soon. You were looking for a sandwich when you heard someone scream thief thief. You immediately ran towards the exit and saw a guy running away from there. You immediately followed him. But he was more fast than you. After few minutes you caught him.

Y/n: How dare you steal someone else's things?

You said and was ready to punch him when someone came there.