Part 6

Y/n's POV

When suddenly Mina came there and grabbed your hand.

Mina: Are you mad at me and Sunwoo just because we didn't tell you about the relationship thing.

Y/n: Leave me.

You said coldly.

Mina: Listen to me for once Y/n.

You just yanked her hand away and walked out of the station with your brother.

Dohyun: Is everything alright?

Y/n: Yeah.

You said and sat inside the car.

Y/n's POV ended

Mina's POV

I sighed as I looked Y/n leaving. I turned around and saw Jimin.

Jimin: You should have already told her. She might be feeling bad that the two of her friends she always trusted are keeping secrets from her.

Mina: I was going to tell her about that.

Jimin: Let's not go on a date tomorrow. We will go on weekend but your first priority right now should be Y/n.

Mina: Thank you so much Jimin.

Jimin: So let's go to your favourite restaurant baby.

Mina smiled and hugged him. After that they both left from the police station and to Mina's favourite restaurant.

Mina's POV ended

Author's POV

Mina knew Jimin before they met for this case. They both were dating from one week. And while Sunwoo went to Mina's house one he met Yuna Mina's cousin and they both fell in love with each other and started dating.

Author's POV

Taehyung's POV

I saw Y/n leaving from the station but when Mina went towards her she rudely yanked her hand away. But then I saw Jimin talking with Mina. After that they both left.

Mina and Jimin are such a cheesy couple. He thought to himself and scoffed. But then Namjoon also came out of the office and looked at Taehyung.

Namjoon: Where did Jimin went?

Taehyung: He went out with his girlfriend.

Namjoon: Alright. I'm also leaving.

He nodded. After that Taehyung went to the control room and saw Jungkook, Sunwoo and Yoongi still working.

Sunwoo: Taehyung Hyung did Y/n left.

Taehyung: Yes.